What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Fri - Roosters 28-12 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
I used to love Gus years ago, but now I can't stand him either. He is so knowledgable on the game but now he just plays the grumpy old man routine and it's f**king irritating because you know he could do so much better for the game. If he had an admin role in the sport instead of the media he would be able to do so many good things but instead he'd rather hear his own voice and play stupid head games with the ch9 drunks.

Amen to all of this. Especially at Origin. I can't stand the way he calls it whichever way the wind is blowing , and then at the end during the post-match analysis he sits there, gazing off into middle distance with this contented look on his face like Sylvester if he finally got to eat Tweety Bird, and claims he "just knew" that whoever won the game, would win the game. I swear he already has a speech in mind for whoever wins before the thing even kicks off.

Sphagnum

Coach
In journo school, I'd imagine they would cover public perception and what to expect from outside sources not to mention other people in the industry. People like Molan don't come fresh off the street without a good amount of preparation and skills.
Yet she fits right in with a bunch of meatheads who can barely speak English.

yobbo84

First Grade
He's such an odd one Tedesco. Runs like he's on a frozen river and you think he's going to fall over at any moment yet is so so dominant.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Does obesity qualify?
tenor.gif

Latest posts