What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

qld redvee

Juniors
Look at the positive...If we somehow lose today, McGregor is on Thin ice....I'll take a loss for that to eventuate.......

Fatigue could kill us - supercoach has to use the bench wisely - see how long graham gets to play without a break . if supercoach does the ususl 40 + minutes straight graham will be so buggered he will be ineffectual for his 2nd go.. I will be interested if the love child gets more than 5 minutes. whether he plays in the forwards like every other back replacement has OR a sacking of a back during the game to allow aitken back in as centre ... And i dont like how we are prepared to win ugly -- players and coach SHOULD be confident to win handsomely just shows the mindset supercoach is instilling in the squad .. winning ugly would mean supercoach would have to sack underperforming players -- that could be interesting

ANYWAY regardless of supercoach GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAP58

Juniors
We are so much slower than all the sides that have played & won this weekend. One out stuff as usual for the first 4 then who knows after that !

Latest posts