What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Sat - Warriors 18-0 Dragons @ Central Coast

Round 3: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
It's amazing how shit the Dragons are with their very decent roster.
It must be infuriating being a Dragons fan.

2 weeks

Coach
I'm calling it, pound for pound Mary is the worst coach of the NRL era.

Most shit coaches get canned after 2 or 3 years max. But this joker has kept a job for 7 years and counting now.

The Dragons are the poster child for enabling and accepting mediocrity.

Uncle Nick would have had Mary kidnapped and parachuted into the middle of the Arctic Circle during winter after one season of this mediocrity.

I see your point, but this dude says hi

images

KennySterling

Juniors

Most shit coaches get canned after 2 or 3 years max. But this joker has kept a job for 7 years and counting now.

Uncle Nick would have had Mary kidnapped and parachuted into the middle of the Arctic Circle during winter after one season of this mediocrity.

Does make you wonder if he has serious shit on someone in high places.....not good enough. How long is he contracted for ?

Bazal

Post Whore

He's also not like Eels era SK for example. or some of the yokels Souffs wheeled out. They were awful for sure...But Mary consistently has a good roster.

Dousty and the boys care more about mid-week Crownies at the board meetings they schedule to get away from the missus than they do about the club

Latest posts