What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

matPORTS

Juniors
Our last tackle options today. I've seen better at an under 5s oztag game. Surely that's all as a direct result of the coaches game plan??

TruSaint

Referee
Y'know, the Warriors are playing like a Reserve Grade side - so what does that make us.
If McGregor was serious about punting players who didn't perform he would be making about 13 changes for next week.

To be fair, they have played ugly, but 40/40 sets completion.
Knowing we offer SFA in attack.

Win ugly ? This it the way ... Well done to them.

TruSaint

Referee
Any minute now......wait for it......wait for it.......

Oh you crack me up.

tenor.gif

BLM01

First Grade
Don't worry...super sub aitken is on...we got this...LOL
Hey 86...I cant wait till the press conference.
Oh Cmon guys...we played a side that completed at 100%..we were only at 95%
They have broken a record as the 1st side in history to not make an error with the ball
Ok Mary..fair enough you would of won the game if they played like they normally do...it is not your coaching
Its the Warriors fault.

Dorsai

Juniors
We offer nothing. When Frizell goes we will offer less.

There is no way we would win this regardless, however, is anyone else seeing the calls going dramatically against us? There has been some shocking calls, no forward passes pulled up, that last try was extremely suspect yet not even checked.

As I say though, we would not win even if the warriors had not turned up, but it looks pretty clear that the officials were not taking any chances.

Latest posts