What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

thebigredv

First Grade
Not sure who's going to play next week. If he is true to his word the whole team is just about underperforming.

thebigredv

First Grade
Have to feel for the Warriors. They'll be feeling like world beaters that can contend in the comp. Next week they'll play an actual professional team and will come straight back down to reality.

Still credit to them for putting us away.

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
I have not watched a post match interview with our poor excuse for a coach for over 12 months can’t stand listening to his dribble. Will have to rely on fellow supporters to fill me in on his comical excuses.

Crush

Coach
McGregor "full credit to the warriors today, not many teams lose when they complete 40 of 40 sets. We have to be better but warriors deserve a lot of credit today"

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Kept to zero by Warriors, just wow.
It gets worse and worse. Why couldn't they have been left out of the comp restart?
They don't deserve to be in it to be honest.
Warriors had plenty of heart today.

Old Timer

Coach
My take away from today's game is

"We didn't win ugly"

Can't believe Mc Fookknuckle even contemplated that was possible.

Dragon David

First Grade
What can I say? Just plain terrible by us but good on the Warriors. They were just too good and far better team than us with makeshift team. We are just not good enough to even be in this competition. Heads will have to roll and some players definitely need to be dropped. One of them is Norman and Clune has to come in. Hunt was not much better even given he has a boil on his shin. Forwards inept although Tyson tried hard all day. Even at the end when our Fijian winger had a chance to score it came to nothing.

Bulldogs to win next week without a doubt!

getsmarty

Immortal
Why was Ben Hunt even played because he had no impact whatsoever

Playing injured....Norman wasn't much better...What on earth does Clune have to do to get picked ?...

They must be told to kick to the corners on the last tackle...same as the 1 out hitups for the last 6 years...

The clown in charge must be thinking it will eventually work....Flanno must be having a good laugh at home....

I'd take Price back over this imposter....totally clueless...

Latest posts