What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Sat - Warriors 18-0 Dragons @ Central Coast

Round 3: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delboy

First Grade
A million $ halfback outplayed by the slowest , most predictable 7 in the NRL. Goodness knows what would have been the score of McInnes didn't play, the Saints halves are ordinary and I got a call from a junior league Div 1 coach 10 minutes ago, he couldn't believe the lack of shape and structure the saints showed. Their lineup as individuals is reasonable, their playing style and performance is terrible.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought Gould did a review of the Dragons in the offseason? he must have just given Mary a copy of his Panthers 5 year plan, scribbled out Panthers and wrote Dragons under it.
Nah, Panthers never got the premiership but they started improving pretty much as soon as Gus arrived. Dragons are at rock bottom & digging like mad f**ks.

aussie7798

First Grade
why are none of the commentators talking about Mcturds role and blaming it all on hunt and co FFS does he have shit on everyone

soc123_au

Staff member
Never ceases to amaze me how well beaten players are so smiley and jolly at the end of a shalacking. Only Graham looks totally pssed off.
McInnes didnt look particularly happy either. Poor prick had a go too, he can hold his head up after that.

GongPanther

Referee
At this point one must ask: what does Mary know?
He knows that if a group of dummies that run a club keep offering you the coaching job, one doesn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Seriously, it's gone beyond Mary being a bad coach, and as they say, it all starts in the front office.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The Golden Tater Trophy for 2020

285.golden.tater.070207.jpg

So without much further ado this most prestigious prize is awarded to none other than...

images

Mary McBaldy!

Congratulations Supercoach, I always knew you had it in ya! Time for a Crownie at St George Leagues Club before we pull out the contract extension papers ayyyyeeeee.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
But tries from kic....oh wait
Injurie...oh wait
"We nearly have the roster we are after" is usually next isnt it?

Latest posts