What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons rd 3 2020

Blair

Coach
Warriors have 2380 stitched on their jerseys. I know what that means (I was told by commentator), does anyone else?

Blair

Coach
Aug 31st, 2014, the last time we kept a team to zero.

Just about to open my first beer for the day. It's great to be back. Cheers!

That performance makes us a top 8 team. But Dragons where bad.

But still plenty to work on.
Kicking game, final plays, set plays etc all need work.
Still quite a few miss tackles (34)

But you can build off the base that seems to be there.
Really impressed by Kato, JTB and Murchie.
Kato looked good running off Nikorma.
Harris, Ken and RTS all class and non stop effort.
Harris 211m!!! Plus 48 tackles.
Nikorma quite then came to life.

If we reproduce this over 3-6 weeks and boarders open, do we stay???

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Positives: control, discipline, forward aggression, structure.
Negatives: our attack still sorely lacks creativity. But if we can maintain that level of discipline and focus, we MIGHT just manage to make Kearneyball work.

is 44 tackles without an error a record?

Positives: control, discipline, forward aggression, structure.
Negatives: our attack still sorely lacks creativity. But if we can maintain that level of discipline and focus, we MIGHT just manage to make Kearneyball work.

is 44 tackles without an error a record?

Apparently the way Fox sports commentators where harping on about it.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Absolutely stoked. Such a calm, disciplined and sensible performance. Even overcoming things like Hiku's injury were seamless. I had my doubts (like many others!) but extremely happy to be proven wrong.

The Dragons might not be the best barometer at the moment but even so the confidence boost will be immense.

Side note - did Karl Lawton look a lot bigger to anyone else? He's not looking so much like a nippy dummy half any more, with the beard he was almost channeling good old Mannering in the centres.