What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

There was a sniff of a combination in the first half, brief glimpses.

There was a solid period of rugged defence,

Then they got a few breaks and the players passed the white flag until Hunt waved it with his injury.

It’s Marys job to install some go in them. It’s his job to pick the right players and get a plan happening that allows for some flexibility and allow the players to play their strengths.

To organise one defensive line that works. Not three that fail.

epDragon62

First Grade
SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR

LINESPEED

Juniors
McGregor from the presser

"I'm 3 games into a 2yr contract"

Basically his answer to a question about his coaching future.

Unflushable turd!

The arrogance is breathtaking & symptomatic of a totally corrupted authoritarian regime

So it’s 4/21

from a totally discredited rich man’s pawn
without intellect,
conscience or moral compass

whose destruction of this Club will render him the most despised, gutless & shameless individual to have ever pulled on its jersey

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The arrogance is breathtaking & symptomatic of a totally corrupted authoritarian regime

So it’s 4/21

from a totally discredited rich man’s pawn
without intellect,
conscience or moral compass

whose destruction of this Club will render him the most despised, gutless & shameless individual to have ever pulled on its jersey

It's unbelievable to think his belief that because has a contract he is safe

SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGORSACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR SACK McGREGOR

That’s the best bit of structure all day I’ve seen

George Dragon

Juniors
McGregor is under just as much pressure as his halfback. Now in his sixth full season as coach, the Red V have only played three finals games under his tutelage.

Ennis says McGregor must be facing the sack and he wants the coach to pull the trigger on the underperforming playmaker.

“It was extremely disappointing,” Ennis told Fox League’s Super Saturday.

“With the experience they’ve got in their side, with the key playmakers that they’ve got in their side, you expect a lot more than what they delivered this afternoon.

“James Graham said to (Fox League presenter) Megan Barnard in pre-game ‘I’ve got boys in there that are excited, we want to show what we’re made of today’... they didn’t bring that. They simply just didn’t bring that.

“He’s got some huge decisions to make, Paul McGregor. Under enormous pressure coming in to the season but to lose this afternoon, to have lost three straight now, and the performance of the high profile players - none more than Ben Hunt - he has got some big decisions to make if he is going to remain as head coach of this club.

“It’s as simple as that. I honestly believe Ben Hunt needs to be taken out of that No.7 jersey.

“I really think that’s an option for Paul McGregor. Not to take him out of the side, I would love to see him go back into that No.14 jersey, give him some freedom, allow him to play like he does when we see him play for Australia, when we see him play for Queensland.

“At the moment they’re not getting what they need out of those key positions. They need to improve.”

Fox League’s Ben Ikin was equally dismayed at how the Dragons performed, and Hunt in particular.

He was hampered by a leg injury in the second half but the Red V looked ordinary finishing their sets and couldn’t find the tryline.

Premiership Dragon Jamie Soward tweeted how bad the Dragons looked on their last tackles.

Dragons last play options have been ordinary at best.

— Jamie Soward (@sowwowofficial6) May 30, 2020
“Some of the fundamentals, particularly their completions to sets, were poor and put them at a disadvantage,” Ikin said.

“This was the game where the Dragons needed to bring the intensity. They needed to bring the desire, they needed to bring the discipline, and it was their opposition - after everything that they’ve been through - who brought the most in those areas.

“It was so unexpected, the result and the way the two teams played.

BLM01

First Grade
A loss next Monday to the dogs should surely be the end of Mcwrekor.

I hate the dogs with a passion but will be backing them to smash us.

Enough is enough.
No it cant be...
Did you not hear him in the press conference
He is only 3 games in to a 2 year contract....rubbing everyones nose in it
He is made a heap of changes...he has good staff around him
Or as if to say...give me time to at least get to know my role, the staff and this team
It is a new era..give me time...pleeeaaassseee
McOnly3 can find any twig to cling to overlooking a 500m drop...looking for someone to save him

Someone said it earlier, but the key fact above all else from this afternoon is that the squad is going backwards.

It’s not a matter of it dithering along aimlessly or not keeping up. It’s declining all around.

There’s a handful of players at full chop and the rest look panicked, fatigued or go missing.

Another really good point made was the post Mary era and the 2 to 3 years it’s going to take you to struggle up from the bottom of the table.

Remember he promised to sack players, Yeah well let’s see.

Your club is bleeding to death under this board. Skulking cowardly lot. They don’t deserve you blokes.

qld redvee

Juniors
No it cant be...
Did you not hear him in the press conference
He is only 3 games in to a 2 year contract....rubbing everyones nose in it
He is made a heap of changes...he has good staff around him
Or as if to say...give me time to at least get to know my role, the staff and this team
It is a new era..give me time...pleeeaaassseee
McOnly3 can find any twig to cling to overlooking a 500m drop...looking for someone to save him
BLM01,
yes once again we the fans are whingeing for no reason
supercoach only 3 games in - HE made a heap of good changes HE has NOW got great staff with him HE has the team he believes in..FMD ... what drivel
and some of their tries should have been defended against -- I would think ALL tries need to be defended against thats what makes good teams great !!
THEN changes -- " well we will sit down and look at the game again and if we feel there can be a right adjustment with changes then we will make them otherwise steady as she goes " NOW we cant make changes because the other 13 players arent getting game time so virtually they wont be considered - yet they are just about ready to rip each others heads off in the intensity of training ... heres the first excuse of failure cant make changes because the guys are under done !!! I wonder what the other 15 coaches are doing ( correctly) And the old cliches were in force -- we got to be better ,, not good enough,, we are not transferring what we do at training onto the footy field on game day... attitude is a by product of belief ... This guy is so arrogant and smug can only wait for when his great staff have let him down and he is forced to make even more changes in the hope of finally getting it right

Roll on golden handshake time ....the board must act now - they surely cant keep their heads in the sand for ever
And I would like to know what flanno and shep are thinking - although it is probably their fault if you ask supercoach ....
You know I didnt feel this bad even when we were pretty bad back in the late 80's .. this is a nightmare that I pray I wake up from soon