What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd3: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread 28/5/20

Eelctrifying

Juniors
So I forget my password for over a year.

On the plus side f**k yes. Living in Brisbane myself can you imagine how smug I am.

Looking forward to see how seagles perform this week.

T.S Quint

Coach
So I was going to watch this game on Kayo but switched to Nine as soon as I heard Kevin Walters was commentating.
From what I hear it was a good decision on my part.

Reminded me of 2001 when the unlimited interchange made us one of the most devastating attacking teams in history. As long as we are disciplined we will relentlessly tire teams to the point of exhaustion and the flood gates will inevitably open.

Even when the Knights beat us in the GF had the game gone 5 min more we would have pegged then back and defeated them that’s how good our attack was.

2001 was just heartbreaking, anyway Thursday night was an awesome performance considering it was a first game back after two months. The good thing is we can be much much better

Suitman

Post Whore
So I was going to watch this game on Kayo but switched to Nine as soon as I heard Kevin Walters was commentating.
From what I hear it was a good decision on my part.

Seriously, I'm not sure how Fox can hire someone like him unless they are paying him peanuts.
He was terrible (no surprise) but I'd rather laugh at his comments, than throw stuff at the tv due to 9's commentary.
I only watch 9 these days when I have no choice - ie. SOO and GF.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like Fox, because they have Vossy.

In my opinion, he's the best commentator in the business. I love listening to his commentary.

I feel like Voss makes it sound more like a circus or charity match then a serious game.
I love Americans style of commentary of NFL. It is all business.
Sterlo was one of best with Rabs

84 Baby

Referee
Vossy is a knob.

In addition to Walters, Fox have Blocker, Hodges, Mal and Anasta. All of whom are absolute chimps.
And Brandy. And insights from Bellamy.
Seriously, I'm not sure how Fox can hire someone like him unless they are paying him peanuts.
He was terrible (no surprise) but I'd rather laugh at his comments, than throw stuff at the tv due to 9's commentary.
I only watch 9 these days when I have no choice - ie. SOO and GF.
So you only watch when Rabs and Gus are on? Thursday, outside Fatty being inane, Fittler being Freddy and one cross to Third Man, it sounds a shit ton better than the crap Fox throws up. Psaltis and Bracey (despite being made of plastic) are fairly straight laced. Johns and, I shudder to say, Slater are really good analysts

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Rabs v Vossy
Gus v Matty Johns
Sterlo v Cronk
Joey v Anasta
Thompson v W. Smith
Fittler
v Brandy
Gal v Mal
Ruan v Lara
Molan v Yvonne
JT v Cronk
Parker v Hodges (No-one - they are both shit)
Fatty v Blocker
Bracey v Shervo

I have Ch 9. winning in a canter.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Rabs v Vossy
Gus v Matty Johns
Sterlo v Cronk
Joey v Anasta
Thompson v W. Smith
Fittler
v Brandy
Gal v Mal
Ruan v Lara
Molan v Yvonne
JT v Cronk
Parker v Hodges (No-one - they are both shit)
Fatty v Blocker
Bracey v Shervo

I have Ch 9. winning in a canter.

You'd take the senile gibberer Rabs over Vossy?

Latest posts