What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 3 worst teams

snout

First Grade
What do they all have in common?

Ash taylor. Moved to 6.
Chad townsend. Hooked.
Ben hunt. Dead man walking.

snout

First Grade
Absolutely.

Thing was it didnt go until he reached the mouth of the tunnel.

snout

First Grade
Ive had a few island - cant watch our mob without leverage.
Im just over watching the same merkins doing the same things for the same result.

There's a lot of new initiatives in the game. A lot of clubs taking things to another level yet our mob are stuck in groundhog day.

Mightily pizzed.
I would rather lose with young blokes having a go than watch shaun johnson and Sharon woods do their stuff.
Deadset sick of those merkins. They aint sharks

imasharkie

Coach
Ive had a few island - cant watch our mob without leverage.
Im just over watching the same merkins doing the same things for the same result.

There's a lot of new initiatives in the game. A lot of clubs taking things to another level yet our mob are stuck in groundhog day.

Mightily pizzed.
I would rather lose with young blokes having a go than watch shaun johnson and Sharon woods do their stuff.
Deadset sick of those merkins. They aint sharks
I think Turtle Townsend was the main contribter. He must be the slowest half in the comp, in the legs and in the brain.

snout

First Grade
I think morris is rhe sort of guy who wont take it. Wont accept defeat.
He comes across as a guy with a vision to get somwhere in what he does.

He is smart and he will identify the guys very soon who arent going to get his team where he wants them to be.

He might even identify them this week at selection.

Connor Tracey will start nek week.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Ghosts of Flanagan abound for the coach - make the changes and deal with the falllout - good bad or indifferent.
Couldn’t be any worse than the drose from tonight.

Weaponhead

Coach
He has the perfect cover to drop Chad now. He has some other big calls to make. The new format rewards fast, direct play.

From a longer term perspective, the cap fine is done and he needs to make some smart signings. He badly needs props as Fifita's body is gone, Woods is useless and Rudolf is gone. May as well turn Jesse into a prop because he ain't a centre anymore.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
He has the perfect cover to drop Chad now. He has some other big calls to make. The new format rewards fast, direct play.

From a longer term perspective, the cap fine is done and he needs to make some smart signings. He badly needs props as Fifita's body is gone, Woods is useless and Rudolf is gone. May as well turn Jesse into a prop because he ain't a centre anymore.

I’d be giving both or one of Royce Hunt or Talakai a run next week, woods is f**ked.

Tracey to start at 7, Moylan at 14 (I liked his impact off the bench), Magoulias to start at 13.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Probally won’t happen -‘coach hasn’t the balls to make those big decisions.
Hunt would be the preferred option but Talakai is a nugget of energy.
Main thing they need is bloody energy.
Woods others nothing but plodding

Generalzod

Immortal
It’s kinda went down hill fast after the appointment of Barry Russell, at least with Flano the team had a sense of mongrel about them that mongrel won us the Grand final...

txta2

Bench
You are right in the Sharks being bottom 3 team, even the Dragons will finish higher. Some of these players are still playing reserve grade standard.
If players like Chad Townsend are considered leaders, then this team is going downhill big time

Marchad

Juniors
It’s time to rebuild but how can you rebuild when you are being poached all the time.

bluefox68

Staff member
That sounds
It’s time to rebuild but how can you rebuild when you are being poached all the time.

Sounds like Titans - every time they get a decent player, they get poached by an untouchable team.

We need another Luke Lewis-type signing...

carinashark

First Grade
We need a clean out and a backed John Morris to do it. He has proven ability to bring on youth. We don’t need a Luke Lewis like solution from a Worn out Flanno plan. For gods sake the game has changed. We are lucky we have young players coming through and a coach who can see more of them. This year we make up the numbers. Do we really think we will beat the Roosters in the grand final? This is the perfect time to rebuild, test players and tactics, test management to get the stadium finished. Do the work on the team. Actions speak louder than words, let’s keep it low key, stay out of the Tele.

We have lost a lot of mongrel, both in the forwards and the backs. But we need it in the forwards way more, and right now.
Teams do not fear us anymore.
Until we get some mongrel in to produce the fear we will be very low on the totem pole.

sandshark

Bench
You are right in the Sharks being bottom 3 team, even the Dragons will finish higher. Some of these players are still playing reserve grade standard.
If players like Chad Townsend are considered leaders, then this team is going downhill big time
The problem is Chad is also considered a leader off the field. The club loves him, he does no wrong and causes no drama. Unfortunately he'll be our halfback until the day he retires.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Problem is the likes of last year glossed over issues.
The final game against Manly tore it for me. Standing there watching a team capitulate the way they did, when they should have done a number on them - was a wake up call for any fan.
Another false dawn...maybe, but by the time I got home after that crusty drive from north to south it was as plain as day.
That team, less Gallen etc is still being directed by chad and SJ - both proven not to work at Warriors and now here.
Unless change is a foot it could be long season for the coach and fans alike.
I feel for those who couldn’t see that light from Brookvale in 2019

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I think we are a good shot at the spoon. The tits always trouble us. Warriors now have a win. Saints are shit, but we are too. Hope in wrong, but without significant change, we're f**ked.

Latest posts