What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I reckon we’d let ourselves down with possession and completion rate. Our goal line defence would be pretty good, they’d only score a barge over try and 2 from kicks. And we’d win the first half.

The barge over try call is just bluddy awesome

0 - 3. Bald coach. No GST sign.

Can it get any worse?

Au contraire. Today was a great day!

After the global health crisis has ravaged the planet over the last 3 months, and over 7Billion people wondering if the world would ever return to normal.....

Rugby League is back (or as per the rebrand - Rugba League)
The Dragons are Back
The Dragons get whipped
The Dragons fans are back swearing at the TV, going bananas on social media, calling for blood...

Yes, the world has now OFFICIALLY returned to normal.

The Mighty Dragons - paving the way for the return of planet Earth as we knew it.

In attack the dragons looked very apathetic and completely risk averse. Were a few times in the fir st half that a couple of extra passes may have seen a line break or possible try, but instead the ball carrier just went the "bash and barge" play and died with it. I'm not suggesting they need to go for low percentage plays, but the opportunities I'm talking about were not that low.

blaza88z

Coach
The scary part is that the Dragons have a pretty soft draw, they could easily win a few in a row now and the heat will be off

Latest posts