What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow another Team

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
11 in a row was before my time. I can clearly remember 5 Runner-ups in Grand Finals though.

I can handle failure, it's when the players don't seem to care that annoys me.
Lol..

So why are you still here defending your position?

Go off to support whoever has the best winning record of late.

You’ve nailed your colours to the wall, don’t come back to support the Dragons when we start winning again.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Lol..

So why are you still here defending your position?

Go off to support whoever has the best winning record of late.

You’ve nailed your colours to the wall, don’t come back to support the Dragons when we start winning again.

Why am I here? Because I thought it was a blog where we offered opinions.

epDragon62

First Grade
Dragons ‘til I die, but while Mary or some unqualified stooge has the coaching role I am taking a keen interest in the progress of the Raiders.

I will never change my allegiance but at least I can get some satisfaction of hope in the interim.

day 1 that McGregor goes I will buy a membership.

If they can’t get their needs and desires satisfied by Mary, they should be allowed to test the market.

A one or two season stand, pleasures of the rugby league flesh, and everything forgiven and forgotten when they get home.

No one harmed and the kids don’t need to know.

I was thinking of dressing up as a bulldog supporter, but I couldn’t get a matching tutu and the school wouldn’t let me into parent teacher night.

I’m only buying a sgi membership after the bloody seige out of respect for the sack McGregor thread.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Well perhaps the thread title itself may finally send the alarm bells ringing within the halls of the hierarchy ?

To leave the Dragons behind to follow another team is indeed the lowest that this so called Joint Venture has gravitated ( is that a word ? ) to .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well perhaps the thread title itself may finally send the alarm bells ringing within the halls of the hierarchy ?

To leave the Dragons behind to follow another team is indeed the lowest that this so called Joint Venture has gravitated ( is that a word ? ) to .
Nah..

You can’t blame a poor period in the grand scheme of things as a reason to abandon your team.

That’s just piss poor support.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You're right Willow. We should keep supporting a nepotistic, cronyistic, internecine club whose main function appears to be to support the salaries of management, and a coterie of players focussed on going through the motions rather than actually trying to win a game.

This team is so far removed from the St George I knew it ain't funny.
I agree. But the OP's solution is to support another Club.

Look what they'e done to us.

Gareth67

First Grade
Nah..

You can’t blame a poor period in the grand scheme of things as a reason to abandon your team.

That’s just piss poor support.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I myself am not going anywhere and I am sure that neither are the other gentlemen.

However the mere thought that the diehard Dragon supporters have stated that they are thinking about it should get the message across to those who can load the silver bullet into the rifle.

I am sure that there will be no lack of candidates to squeeze the trigger . :bomb:

Old Timer

Coach
Not sure why the barbs from some people.

Some of us are already following another team as we are fast becoming The Steelers in all but name and St George is all but dead.

Alright for the people that were already Steelers supporters as in fact they never embraced St George or they would have never thought any of this is either acceptable or endurable.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not sure why the barbs from some people.

Some of us are already following another team as we are fast becoming The Steelers in all but name and St George is all but dead.

Alright for the people that were already Steelers supporters as in fact they never embraced St George or they would have never thought any of this is either acceptable or endurable.
Please tell us who are these "some of us:" I only speak for myself... do you?

I don't lay down as quickly.as others.

Your post is actually factually incorrect. Why post a lie?

Qapm

Juniors
I'll always be a Dragons supporter but admit that the end of last season, I was hoping we'd get the spoon.

Looks like this season we'll give the competition at the bottom of the ladder a serious run for the money. I don't watch the coach's post-match pressers but this season may have to start watching Mary's as a new hobby as we go un-victorious each game.

As for following a team that has an actual coach and board that gives a crap, I'm always partial to the Sharks and whoever the underdogs are that can give it a real go; like the Cowboys did a couple years back (all made possible by a Mary loss).