What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top Dollar Plodders

simmo05

Bench
Watching some of the million dollar spuds running around made me wonder how quick you could blow the cap on a team of turds with the least amount of players.

1. Latrell (800k)
2. Dugan (900k)
3. Mbye (750k)
4. Milford (1m)
5. Moyza (800k)
6. Reynolds (900k)
7. Taylor (1m)
8. Shazza (700k)
9. Hunt (1m)
10. Blair (600k)
11. Peachy (650k)
12. Cartwright (800k)
13. Foran (1m)
14. Bird (800k)
15. Boyd (600k)
16. Darius (800k)
17. Gagai (700k)

13.8 million right there & still need another 13. Feel free to dispute figures, I'm just going off recollection. Also any glaring omissions?

Edited to round out the 17. Corey Norman drops off to make way for Milf.
Which Reynolds?

Sphagnum

Coach
It’s amazing how many mental giants failed to wrap their head around this thread. So complex.

as long as latrine is their at fullback, I’m happy. Worst buy in NRL history

myrrh ken

First Grade
Yep you can go ahead and put shaun johnson down. Reportedly on a mill. He should def displace someone.

Maybe duges. Altho he is overpaid he is not a spud when fit.

big hit!

Bench
It’s amazing how many mental giants failed to wrap their head around this thread. So complex.

as long as latrine is their at fullback, I’m happy. Worst buy in NRL history

Richo was doing well at Souths, but like the Broncos with Boyd and Bird, Bennett is beginning to leave his mark at Redfern. All recent recruits have Wayne's fingerprints on them. The only good one so far has been S'ua. Got to give Dargan time.

soc123_au

Staff member
Yep you can go ahead and put shaun johnson down. Reportedly on a mill. He should def displace someone.

Maybe duges. Altho he is overpaid he is not a spud when fit.
Johnson definitely worthy of a spot. Duges is still pretty good when fit & has a go, but makes the team because of the vastly inflated contract.

Is Hoppa still on stupid money at the Dogs?

SBD82

Coach
You reckon Mary is a given for the coach ?
Ivan Cleary: Hold my beer . . .
I generally enjoy your style Rosco. But you’re off your rocker.

Paul Langmack could be coaching a team on $1m pa and Mary would still win in a canter.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Johnson definitely worthy of a spot. Duges is still pretty good when fit & has a go, but makes the team because of the vastly inflated contract.

Is Hoppa still on stupid money at the Dogs?

‘nah Johnson is not a dud , he is just playing the way he normally plays . HUNT has spot all sewn up

The Rosco

Bench
I generally enjoy your style Rosco. But you’re off your rocker.

Paul Langmack could be coaching a team on $1m pa and Mary would still win in a canter.
Yeah fair call. . . but Ivan wrote a few chapters in the book of top dollar plodders.
Poor Mary.