What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Panthers @ Campbelltown

Who will win? Round 3: Panthers v Knights

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
^^^^^^^

Panthers are gonna feel shit going into the sheds after all the possession and everything going for them.

If we can maintain energy without the interchanges, we could be in it

Silent Knight

First Grade
Our coach has instilled some guts in this team. It’s going to be interesting to hear what he’ll say at halftime to fire them up.

It's going to take individual runs and strength like that to give us anything. Our attack is one out runs then to Mann to kick. We'll have no set up plays. There are players there who can do it for us. We would be tired but they must also be tired. But they have more players to share it around.

Jono078

Referee
Man why are we so cursed. I was so excited for this and it was all taken away in 10 minutes.

really really great effort so far. Hope they can do more of the same but I think it might just be bit too much for us to come away with the 2 competition points.

PhilGould

Bench
Only 2 tries is huge given the circumstances. Will be tough to keep it up though, Randall looks like he's deadset about to collapse. Need to get Bradman some early ball.

I can't talk fault anyone's effort except for Lee. Fair dinkum looks like his heart isn't in it. Also, I'm not sure why we're perennially impotent under the high ball.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Only 2 tries is huge given the circumstances. Will be tough to keep it up though, Randall looks like he's deadset about to collapse. Need to get Bradman some early ball.
Best is impressive, great strong running out of our own end and he holds himself with a hell of a lot of confidence

Zoidberg

First Grade
Proud of the 1st half effort given the setbacks we had. Can see it getting away towards the end of the game but hopefully we can keep the score line close.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I think that’s just Edrick. If he got his legs sprinting he would cover half the field in 3 steps.
Stuff up with the bomb and the kick on the try but he’s been ok.

Latest posts