What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny things you did during The Corrola

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok I will say I started holding my breathe as I walked past motherf**kers in pubic and I poured bottled water on my hands when id get in car. I also pressed the pedestrian crossing button with my hip and eating a clove of garlic a day and 5 x vitamin c tablets.

What did you motherf**kers do to stay covid safe

T.S Quint

Coach
I lied. I don’t have a cat. I’m allergic to them.

I just didn’t want everyone to know that I went to Woolies. Oh the shame.

hindy111

Post Whore
Surely others did some paranoid things.
I do not believe it. This thread had great potential for a laugh on how people reacted. And the clowns surface

strider

Post Whore
Surely others did some paranoid things.
I do not believe it. This thread had great potential for a laugh on how people reacted. And the clowns surface
I played along honestly

Can i get a discount on my rent?

hindy111

Post Whore
I played along honestly

Can i get a discount on my rent?

You idiot. I stocked up a month before the pandemic exploded. Remember I warned all you merkins what would happen and I was laughed at....

I'll included a pack of Tim tams a week

Bandwagon

Staff member
I bought 20 litres of hand sanitiser, hoping for the second wave as I still have 19 litres left.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I bought 20 litres of hand sanitiser, hoping for the second wave as I still have 19 litres left.
giphy.gif