What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
This Jeff C guy clearly has some agenda - thinks theres alot of covert shit going on - i dunno ... but i have to agree, this CNN arrest thing just seems ridiculous

I’m not following this. Is he saying that the reporter and the police prearranged this for TV ?

Gronk

Staff member
I don’t really get this incoherent dribble by the leader of the free world. It’s like he’s just yelling random shit from an open window in the White House.

18BEFC79-35B9-4258-84D4-49A4CEAA713F.jpeg

strider

Post Whore
I’m not following this. Is he saying that the reporter and the police prearranged this for TV ?
I believe so ... why? I dunno

And honestly, I think it is as suss as all hell .... I reckon he is right. It just does not go the way you would expect it to. You've seen other hyped national guard dudes rough reporters up, as you would expect. They have this little chat about him moving out of the way, but never makes an effort to or gets shoved or anything. He then gently holds his arm while he finishes his live cross. As if! .... I dont understand the motives but i think its fake

Gronk

Staff member

And honestly, I think it is as suss as all hell .... I reckon he is right. It just does not go the way you would expect it to. You've seen other hyped national guard dudes rough reporters up, as you would expect. They have this little chat about him moving out of the way, but never makes an effort to or gets shoved or anything. He then gently holds his arm while he finishes his live cross. As if! .... I dont understand the motives but i think its fake
Yeah I'm not quick to jump on these types of conspiracies however I do concede that the arrest was certainly hesitant. When I first saw it my read was that the arresting officer was being ordered to do it and he saw that it was the start of a possible shit storm.

You might be right but I'll need more evidence than a youtube random merkin's unqualified body language assessment.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Maybe the clueless grand oompa loompa is in on it too ... they all want anarchy!! :scream:
Well if Trump can claim he restored law and order (through the National Guard), it can’t hurt his re-election prospects, especially in light of his clusterf**k COVID response.

Bandwagon

Staff member

The first question ya gotta ask is why, cause people do shit for reasons. Any conspiracy nutter that can't make a logical connection between action and reason isn't fair dinkum enough to be given any cred whatsoever.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don’t really get this incoherent dribble by the leader of the free world. It’s like he’s just yelling random shit from an open window in the White House.

View attachment 38644
Trump Translator says:

We need law and order in Philadelphia. Thankfully they have asked me to send the national guard.

The problems in Philadelphia have nothing to do with me. Its all the fault of the Democrats. If you vote them in you will get more of this.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah I'm not quick to jump on these types of conspiracies however I do concede that the arrest was certainly hesitant. When I first saw it my read was that the arresting officer was being ordered to do it and he saw that it was the start of a possible shit storm.

You might be right but I'll need more evidence than a youtube random merkin's unqualified body language assessment.
Yeah the guy commenting on it certainly has his views ... but i cant help but believe that the thing was staged

Theres another video he has where there is a guy dressed in black with an umbrella (weird) calmly walking along smashing windows of businesses with a hammer .... then some dude in bright pink carrying a pizza box (weird) confronts him and starts calling him a cop in disguise .... bit of a confrontation ..... then later another video where the two of them, black umbrella man and pink pizza box man are just walking along like they are buddies ...... its f**kin weird

It looks suspicious to me too but I was wondering, is arresting innocent reporters and having them go along peacefully really going to encourage the public to accept martial law, as he claims? I would think that it would do the opposite. But then that means more riots and thus more justification for martial law. So if you're trying to get martial law that makes more sense to me. I just dunno exactly who would want that and why.

strider

Post Whore
The first question ya gotta ask is why, cause people do shit for reasons. Any conspiracy nutter that can't make a logical connection between action and reason isn't fair dinkum enough to be given any cred whatsoever.
Well the guy commenting on it has his beliefs of why .... he seems to believe cnn is a manipulative media organisation .... i dunno - i have no opinion on cnn, so i struggle to believe they would be so manipulative, but other media organisations havent covered themselves in glory in the past .... and i find it hard to believe that arrest is legit

hindy111

Post Whore
Why doesn't Trump adress the nation and ask the people what they feel they need done to make the peace and begin a negotiation process. I don't see this going away with violence on violence.

strider

Post Whore
Why doesn't Trump adress the nation and ask the people what they feel they need done to make the peace and begin a negotiation process. I don't see this going away with violence on violence.
I think thats the american way

Gronk

Staff member
I think thats the american way

The time is ripe for an inspiring "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." or "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" speech to unite the nation.

They so badly need leadership right now.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The time is ripe for an inspiring "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal." or "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" speech to unite the nation.

They so badly need leadership right now.
I didn't know that Trump had 4 black babies.