What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow another Team

_snafu_

Immortal
giphy.gif

boardlumps62

Juniors
Clearly a gag thread.

As if anyone sick of ineptitude and no semi final appearances for years due to shit coaching would view the tigers as an upgrade.
After the Quasi-Board meeting today that Mary will continue as our coach nothing is as it seems anymore.
Maybe the Titans they show heart. In fact any team above the Dragons show more heart. Next week how many more will prefer a team with some ticker.

This Year?

Immortal
f**k it. I might follow the Titans.

Even though they have anti vaxxers and players that don't give a f**k too, they still have some players that have a go even if they didn't have a win for like 12 months. At least they had the balls to sack their shit coach. All they need to do is get rid of their version of Hunt, pinch a few unwanted players from other clubs and freshen up their structures.

They even scored a try last week!

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
f**k it. I might follow the Titans.

Even though they have anti vaxxers and players that don't give a f**k too, they still have some players that have a go even if they didn't have a win for like 12 months. At least they had the balls to sack their shit coach. All they need to do is get rid of their version of Hunt, pinch a few unwanted players from other clubs and freshen up their structures.

They even scored a try last week!
Yeah when you think about it they are a blueprint of us starting with the 6 a bit like our Benny. Also closer to me but in QLD. Yeah the ring of it Go the Titans !!! Do they have a strip with a Big V?