What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

THE CHAMP

First Grade
She clearly has some serious issues.
It’s amazing that even a professional athlete in the NRL no less can get this merkinstruck.

Incredible story and her answers were mind blowing at times

Last edited by a moderator:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Wanted to bump this thread so people knew about the story. f**ken forgot and there are far too few comments since the story aired. So disappointed

Valheru

Coach
Remember when people in this thread were believing an edited video simply because she was a chick?

It happens all the time and no doubt will happen next time.

Remember the SKD situation in 2015 when the premier of NSW called for him to be sacked only for him to be exonerated in court and the judge outright accused the claimant of lying? The carry on here when the story first broke was eerily similar to this current situation.

Legion

Juniors
Good to see Joshy getting cleared!
I got banned 3 months for saying this truth months ago, no one believed him! I'm over women always automatically being the victim and the male having to prove his innocence.
Josh came across as an honest decent young bloke who was trying to do the right thing.

False claims of abuse against men is quite common these days. Back in 2013 there was a SMH story - 'False abuse claims are the new court weapon, retiring [Family Court] judge says.'

Women are automatically believed and the men are treated like dirt.

Let's hope that Josh finds a decent girl [I'm sure that there must be a few out there] After going through that nightmare in full public view, he deserves better.

Remember when people in this thread were believing an edited video simply because she was a chick?

Yep. Like a lot of other scenarios, where many people call for blood immediately after something comes to the public arena before any true facts, scope or background to a story is known. Ie shoot first, ask questions later.. The Kenny-Dowall example above is a classic one, and sadly one of many.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Amazing. On her instagram account (story) you apparently have waves of support coming in for her from not only friends but randoms. She couldn't answer half the questions on that interview, most of which were very simple questions only a liar could not answer.

blue bags

First Grade
'Shame on you': Network slammed for signing Arabella Del Busso

d9b56b00-eff6-11ea-bffb-8aa1c4a92455

Arabella Del Busso, the former partner of NRL player Josh Reynolds who allegedly liked to him about being pregnant three times, has reportedly agreed to take part in a Channel 7 reality show. Picture: Instagram

former partner of NRL player Josh Reynolds[/a] to appear on an upcoming reality TV show.

News Corp[/a] reports, the network has recruited Arabella del Busso, the former partner of Reynolds who he claims faked three separate pregnancies and also allegedly lied about the death of her own mother.
HUGE HIT: Shark in hot water after brutal shoulder charge

'NEARLY FAINTED': Matty Johns 'rattled' by son's brutal prank

'NEVER INTENDED': New twist in teen's NRL sex tape saga

SAS Australia, a show in which contestants are put through military-style boot camps by former soldiers." style="margin-bottom: 1em;">Del Busso, whose real name is Donna Preusker, will reportedly appear on the network’s upcoming program SAS Australia, a show in which contestants are put through military-style boot camps by former soldiers.

The show has already attracted criticism for announcing several controversial figures as contestants, notably convicted drug trafficker Schapelle Corby and banned Australian swimmer Shayna Jack, who is currently waiting to appeal a four-year doping ban.
Criticism again flew once Del Busso’s appearance on the show was reported.

Several journalists and sports reporters condemned the choice to recruit the controversial ex-WAG.

Daily Telegraph sports editor James Silver was unequivocal.

posted on Twitter[/a].

“Another example that infamy and fame are just two sides of the same coin,” fellow sports writer Mark Gottlieb wrote.

“This is disgusting Channel 7. Shame on you. You are better than this,” freelance writer Megan Hustwaite added.

Arabella Deb Busso admits to fake ultrasound
60 Minutes that aired earlier in 2020, Del Busso admitted to sending the fake ultrasound to Wests Tigers star Reynolds because she was “being spiteful.”

When asked if she lied about the pregnancies, Del Busso replied: “I’m denying those claims.”

When reporter Tom Steinfort asked “is that a no?”, she said: “I didn’t say that”.

Reynolds claims Del Busso faked pregnancies and a severe health condition during their tumultuous relationship, which culminated in domestic violence allegations against Reynolds.

60 Minutes." style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“Is faking pregnancies normal? Is faking your mum's death normal? Making me go through all that. Is it? I would love an answer from her,” Reynolds told 60 Minutes.

“It broke me, literally. I was so into this whole relationship and baby thing that I was hurting so much,” he said.

" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">

Reynolds said he and Del Busso met in 2018 and after a one-night stand she told him she was pregnant.

Reynolds said he always wanted kids so decided to try and make things work.

But red flags began popping up when Del Busso wouldn’t let him attend any doctor’s appointments.

“I got text messages saying like, ‘I've got this condition. I'm going to die. I'm glad that you're going to be here to look after the baby’,” Reynolds revealed.

“Funnily enough, again we were going through a bad patch and now I think about it, that was the ploy. Every time I look to push away (from the relationship) make up something new, placenta accreta, miscarriage, mum die, whatever else she made up. And it makes sense because that's how I got roped in every time.”
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/shame-o...for-signing-arabella-del-busso-042240962.html

T-Boon

Coach
Crazy bitch but damn I’ll probably watch her. I definitely would if she was in bikini.
Josh Reynolds only has himself to blame, men have to be smarter. Don’t get caught in a PT. Eddie Murphy taught us that in Raw.