What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 4
Brisbane Broncos v Sydney Roosters
Suncorp Stadium, Milton
Thursday 4 June 2020

TL-BRI20.png

1. Jamayne Isaako 2. Corey Oates 3. Jesse Arthars 4. Darius Boyd 5. Herbie Farnworth 6. Anthony Milford 7. Brodie Croft 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. Ethan Bullemor 12. Jamil Hopoate 13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange: 14. Tesi Niu 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. Rhys Kennedy 17. Matthew Lodge 18. Cory Paix 19. Xavier Coates 20. Tom Dearden 21. Pride Petterson-Robati

TL-SYD20.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Sam Verrills 15. Isaac Liu 16. Nat Butcher 17. Sitili Tupouniua 18. Siosiua Taukeiaho 19. Mitchell Aubusson 20. Ryan Hall 21. Lachlan Lam

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeJ

Bench
Roosters by however many they like. I have a feeling we are going to get caught up in the 6 again trap and it will take longer than most teams for us to adapt - it not next season.

Tommy Smith

Referee
If Radley is out he's a huge loss. He's probably our most important forward.

But that's no excuse because the Broncos are missing Fifita, Pangai and now Staggs whose their best back by lengths.

From a historical perspective I can't remember us ever having an easy game in Brisbane. It's always a brutal clash that brings out the best in the Broncos.

I'll say it'll be very close with 10 minutes to go but ultimately Roosters by 10.

Valheru

Coach

But that's no excuse because the Broncos are missing Fifita, Pangai and now Staggs whose their best back by lengths.

From a historical perspective I can't remember us ever having an easy game in Brisbane. It's always a brutal clash that brings out the best in the Broncos.

I'll say it'll be very close with 10 minutes to go but ultimately Roosters by 10.

We have only had the one win there against Brisbane under robbo in 2014 and that required 2 tries in 5 minutes at the death.

We have lost 6 Straight since

Vic Mackey

Referee
The scoreline made for worse reading then it was for the Broncos last week. Dropped the ball over the line twice and had a few dud calls at important times. I think the Roosters will be too good for them but it’s hardly dire straits as many seem to be suggesting. Get the 2 crucial forwards back and it’s a new ball game. Not this week though. Easts by 14.

Radley won his appeal according to Roosters website. We have a poor record up there but this helps.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2020/06/02/judiciary-result--victor-radley/

The unknown

Juniors
Brisbane could be coming dead last after 20 rounds and still give the roosters a hard time. Massive bogey side for them...think roosters will be too good this time though

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yes its all uncle nick

A bit strange he didnt do the same for Latrell and JWH in the 2018 and w019 prelim respectively.

Victor Radley in round 4 of a fake comp is more important.

A loss put the chickens at 1-3. Just above the tits and dragons. We can’t have that

Tommy Smith

Referee
A loss put the chickens at 1-3. Just above the tits and dragons. We can’t have that
No one gave Ashley Klein that memo last Friday when we were smashed 9-4 in the penalty count.

Brisbane will need a 90-4 count to win this Thursday.