What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

TheParraboy

Staff member
Drugs talk again tonight to start

Xerri dobbed in to ADADA by someone from the puplic, wasn't a random drug test

84 Baby

Referee
And the tip ASADA got was he had allegedly been doing it since the juniors. Going to town on the Sharks..and rightfully so.
Can’t believe ASADA sat on this since his junior days to f**k rugba leeg on the eve of restart!!!

strider

Post Whore
They waxed lyrical about the Broncos list and how they were 2-0. Then totally ignored us and went to the next game !

I admit they made me pretty angry last night and I contemplated turning it off a few times.
We might be 2-0 but we were f**king shit until the last 30 mins of the Titans game ... the Titans ... they are more shit than horse shit

TheParraboy

Staff member
We might be 2-0 but we were f**king shit until the last 30 mins of the Titans game ... the Titans ... they are more shit than horse shit

Canberra couldnt do much against the Titans after scoring couple early tries the week before, in Canberra