What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 3 worst teams

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
With Chad out I expect SJ and Moylan halves.

Simple Jack is no lock and The greek needs 80 mins.

Blayke run

Chimp

Bench
I’m not sold on Billy - he seems a bit heavy legged for me. No doubt he’s a skilful ball player, but he’s not big enough or fast enough to make a dent in the line - players like Murray and Radley are smaller back towers, but they’ve got a bit of pace. Billy seems a bit ploddy for me, and I don’t think he can keep with the pace of the game in either attack or defence.
I might be wrong (won’t be the first time), but I don’t see him bringing anything that makes us challengers.

Quigs

Immortal
Twas going to say the same thing about Billy Chimp. He looks a bit over the weight division to me.

With this new apollo 13 season under way the plodders are going to stand out like dogs balls.

I know it is only one round under the new system but sheeze there is a gap between the contenders and the pretenders.

Chimp

Bench
Twas going to say the same thing about Billy Chimp. He looks a bit over the weight division to me.

With this new apollo 13 season under way the plodders are going to stand out like dogs balls.

I know it is only one round under the new system but sheeze there is a gap between the contenders and the pretenders.

The gap is huge between the best teams and the rest. I dread to think what the Raiders, Roosters, Storm, Eels would have done to us at the weekend. Hopefully it was a 1 off from us, but I think we can all see it’s likely to be a difficult year.