What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song is stuck in your head right now?

soc123_au

Staff member
Moved the car this morning so the missus could get hers out of the garage.. and there it started.... and has stayed..

You Little Thief - Feargal Sharkey..

Cue the brass band instrumental...

Just the mention of his name & now I'm stuck with "A Good Heart"
Havent thought about it for 30 years, my cousin had it as a single & played it constantly. I hate that song with a passion.

Just the mention of his name & now I'm stuck with "A Good Heart"
Havent thought about it for 30 years, my cousin had it as a single & played it constantly. I hate that song with a passion.

ahhhhh bugger. Sorry mate. I feared this thread could spread misery as if I started it from a wet market.

For what it’s worth I’ve still got the brass band solo in my head, basically as soon as I woke up - like a horrible alarm.

If anyone has seen the 30 for 30 doco on John Daly - Hit it Hard - they'll be familiar with this. If not - who knew he had an album, and sang this song.

I'm not a country music fan but I love this song. Now it's stuck in my head, again.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I walked in to big w I saw the revlon section and the following song come to my brain

Many years ago i was in a second hand record and book shop and i picked up a Technotronic CD for $6, it didn't last long in my collection till i got of rid of it.

Edit, was just looking for another CD and came across the Technotronic cd complete with the price sticker still on it so I didn't get rid of it.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
The Teddy Bears Picnic.

Bloody hell, took the car over to Centennial Park and parked up near the top and and went for a walk around Woollahra and Paddington, checked out Churchill's Meats and next door is Charcoal Charlies which had an ice cream van outside and it was playing Teddy Bears Picnic, it was okay for about 2 minutes but was on a loop, ended up having lunch at a cafe across the road and all you could hear was Teddy Bears Picnic, on repeat, all the patrons in the cafe were commentating on how bad it was. I thought ice cream vans only played Green Sleeves.
By the time i got back to the car i had to wash that song out of my head with the Xanadu soundtrack.

Latest posts