What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 v Dogs

Dragon David

First Grade
This alone is a joke ,he has 2 weeks to save his ares ..... F**k me , so if he beats the 2 teams below him he stays on ? No matter if we win the next 5 straight , he needs to go , enough is enough ....
Exactly. Don't beat around the bush just do it Board and give Mary the flick. Look at the overall results in the past 6-7 years you numbskulls. Surely it is evident that the baldy one has no clue and has offered even less now under the new rules.

Dragon David

First Grade
I actually think he will drop Norman to the bench bring in Clune at 5/.8, Dufty dropped and Aitken in the centres w Lomax to FB which unfortunately is not the solution...IMO if you want to improve this team and add some much needed zip you move Hunt moves to 9, Mciness at 13 , Clune/Norman halves, Sailor to FB
I would go with your selections mickeylane. Our attack would be far better. Our defence will still need toughening up though.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Ok, with a few hours before the team list is announced, I'll take a punt on it;

1. Lomax
2. Periera
3. Williame
4. Aitken
5. Ravalawa
6. Norman
7. Clune
8. K. Sims
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. T. Sims
12. Frizell
13. Fuimaono

14. Hunt
15. Lawrie
16. Graham
17. Kerr

SaintElroy

Juniors
Surely he could have dropped Norman right out, hunt to 6, Clune to seven and bring in bull or Brittan? How Norman is still in the team is beyond me. I like Fui at lock

Old Timer

Coach
Against the Dogs does he experiment or go with the tried and failed?

He is well and truly under the pump now or so it seems.

If he decided to roll the dice & let it all ride by doing something like this
Sailor
Saab
Lomax
Williame
Pereira
Hunt
Clune
Fuimaono
Frizz
T Sims
Vaughan
Mc Innes
Kerr

Bench
Ford
Lawrie
Host
Brittain

And if it came to pass that type of side comes out and puts a score on the Dogs and Titans what does the board then do ??? give him a tick?

Hopefully they belt another nail into his coffin straight away and ask why the hell has it taken so long to implement what was apparent to everyone else at least 2 years ago and why did he have to be dragged kicking and screaming to get there.

Regardless of the result his tenure has to be over as a win is not as a result of anything but the pressure valve being fit to burst which is not a sustainable outcome as 2 or 3 losses in a row will just rebuild the pressure very quickly.

Vinnie

Juniors
It wasn't the centres that let us down in the game against the Warriors. Our bigest problem was with the halves and the game plan for our fowards. So;

Drop
Dufty
Pereira
Norman
Aitken
Graham

Team
1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Fuimaono
4. William
5. Ravalawa
6. Hunt
7. Clune
8. Vaughan
9. McInnes
10. Kerr
11. T Sims
12. Ford
13. Frizell

14. Merrin
15. K Sims
16. Laurie
17. Brittain

Honestly Norman played shit !! but Possum Hunt was worse if we are going to drop a half it has to be both !!! and Hunt at 6 with his form ?? Really ??
As everyone is saying Hunt on the bench (if anywhere at all) and come on at 9 with cam switching to lock

Coffs dragon

Bench
I don’t care who plays......Go Dean Pay & Go the Dogs.
Poor Dean Pay under pressure with the team he’s got, can you imagine McPeanut coaching the Dogs. FMD they’d be pointless every year.

George Dragon

Juniors
1. Corey Norman
2. Jordan Pereira
3. Brayden Wiliame
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Ben Hunt
7. Adam Clune
8. Josh Kerr
9. Cameron McInnes (c)
10. Paul Vaughan