What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We already know who the grand finalists will be.

Raiders won't and can't win the comp after the casual, cavalier attitude they had at the end allowing Papali a kick at goal. All standing around, laughing and patting each other on the head.

Robbo or Bellamy would have ground the opposition in to the dirt... bank 2 points on the F/A as they bank the 2 points, and a big f**k you as you stand under the goal posts, licking your wounds.

Cam Smith watched that. The next time Storm play the Raiders, it will be an arse paddling. Mark my words.

;-)

nick87

Coach
Raiders won't and can't win the comp after the casual, cavalier attitude they had at the end allowing Papali a kick at goal. All standing around, laughing and patting each other on the head.

Robbo or Bellamy would have ground the opposition in to the dirt... bank 2 points on the F/A as they bank the 2 points, and a big f**k you as you stand under the goal posts, licking your wounds.

Cam Smith watched that. The next time Storm play the Raiders, it will be an arse paddling. Mark my words.

;-)

who hurt you?

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Manly fans will try to argue nobody likes or rates or cares about them. Yet it is clear to me they are the best team in the NRL.

The Raiders or Eels can be the bridesmaid on grand final day.

Latest posts