What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 v Dogs

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
At least a few very important questions will be raised this weekend. 1. Will our team look better in attack with Clune in it? 2. Will Hunts game improve at 6 with less responsibilities? A move many on here have at least wanted to see out of curiosity at very least and 3. Is Norman our best option at fullback? If not why not grow a set and just drop the bloke?

possm

Coach
Possm- did you actually watch the game?- Pereira was our most damaging ball runner and safe as houses- made one mistake when he was thrown an impossible pass but he should be the first back picked. Ravalawa on the other hand, bombed a try and was heart attack material all day- most notable contribution a blooper falcon when he followed a kick and it landed on his head.

I doubt that I am the only one who is calling 2020 a lost cause. So I am looking forward to the preperation of young speedy wingers for 2021 In my opinion Saab, Ravalawa and Ramsey are in the hunt for the two wing spots closely followed by some great young outsidebacks coming through our ranks.

Bench
If Clune has a good game and knowing McIdiot he won’t be there next round, I hope his kicking is better then Hunt. Against the Warriors his kicking was terrible, no pressure on the fullback and i didn’t see any of our players putting pressure chasing the kick.
I will support the team on one hand and the other I hope we lose.

Reactions: Btk

blacksafake

First Grade
I’m happy to see Clune at 7. Have always been of the opinion that Hunt would be better as a running 6. Let’s hope that they are given some time together. Norman at one is obviously a selection based on what we’re paying him so he has to be in the team somewhere. I’m pi55ed off with Fui missing out. The bench is ordinary at best & I’m not sure how many minutes Luke gets.

mickeylane

Bench
I’m happy to see Clune at 7. Have always been of the opinion that Hunt would be better as a running 6. Let’s hope that they are given some time together. Norman at one is obviously a selection based on what we’re paying him so he has to be in the team somewhere. I’m pi55ed off with Fui missing out. The bench is ordinary at best & I’m not sure how many minutes Luke gets.
Luke comes on for graham w Mciness to lock. Only reason he would b there.. I don’t mind if that’s the play .. Mciness would bring energy to back row and Luke would bring good variety around the ruck. I like our front row..

blacksafake

First Grade
Luke comes on for graham w Mciness to lock. Only reason he would b there.. I don’t mind if that’s the play .. Mciness would bring energy to back row and Luke would bring good variety around the ruck. I like our front row..
Mickey I really don’t want McInnes in the back row. To me he’s a dummy half only & besides is too small to be effective for a back rower. If you’re going to bring Luke on then give McInnes a rest.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I believe that Clune is our best half however Sailor and Ramsey are our most elusive backs but will not get chosen this year. Graham, Lawrie and Merrin are all deadwood and lightweights. I would prefer Fuimaono, Ford and Host in the forwards and Sailor in the centres or at fullback. The selections are not based on form or ability.

dino1

Juniors
Why didn't he go for speed and agility last week. That's what's needed speed and more speed. We had this guy on the forum that always wanted speed and only more speed that was a year or two ago nothing's changed. Where is that guy he was a real Dragon.

It was me and the team selected has little speed and we will be trampled by sides from now on.

GET RID OF MC F###WIT

Latest posts