What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

PJ

First Grade
Yeah i never understood how badly slammed it got by reviews. Wasnt even a "meh" rating by some it was a "steaming pile of turd" review which is way off.

Yeah agree with the above two posts.

After how bad the reviews were and RT rating I only watched it as nothing was left on the plane. Enjoyed it and a lot better than some much higher rated comic book films.

Yeah i never understood how badly slammed it got by reviews. Wasnt even a "meh" rating by some it was a "steaming pile of turd" review which is way off.

I just hadn’t gotten around to it. I thought Tom Hardy did a good job and the repartee between Brock and Venom was great. The humour was welcome too. I just had zero expectations and enjoyed it a lot.
It’s funny. Mid 80s and the black spider suit was ‘modern’, and I jumped off comics in 1991 just as Venom was emerging. Having the film interpret him as a hero (or anti hero) all I could think was how good a Deadpool / Venom cross over would be a lot of fun.

Swingers (1996)

Jon Favrou, Vince Vaughn

Awesomely ‘90’s movie I can’t believe I haven’t seen before.

It’s like watching a time capsule. Vaughn and Favrou in the their salad days!

I aged 25 years by watching this movie!

I liked the homage to Goodfellas.

4 spuds.

mongoose

Coach
King Arthur - The Guy Richie one
A bit of a Messy CGI fest but it had that Guy Richie banter style dialogue which is always fun..

Some weird movies my Sister gave me...

Vivarium - Very Black Mirrorish, its supposed to be a black comedy with Jess Eisenberg and some British chick who movie into this horrifyingly bland housing estate that they physically can't escape and they are the only ones living there. f**king soul destroying movie

A Vigilante - Olivia Wilde becomes some vigilante who hunts down domestic abusers and beats the shit out of them, except you never see any of the action...

He Never Died .
2015 low budget fantasy/horror with some comedy .
Starring Henry Rollins ...he was born for this role . Deadpan face ..monotone speaking etc .
He is an immortal who is jaded with immortality ...spends his days sleeping with the occasional walk or plays bingo .
He tries to live life in the background...inconspicuous ..yet trouble finds him .
Lol
& when you awaken the beast then shit hits te fan .
Very enjoyable
8/10

azzah72

Bench
He Never Died .
2015 low budget fantasy/horror with some comedy .
Starring Henry Rollins ...he was born for this role . Deadpan face ..monotone speaking etc .
He is an immortal who is jaded with immortality ...spends his days sleeping with the occasional walk or plays bingo .
He tries to live life in the background...inconspicuous ..yet trouble finds him .
Lol
& when you awaken the beast then shit hits te fan .
Very enjoyable
8/10

I've seen this also, it wasn't bad at all.
Rollins in good.

axl rose

Bench
Demolition Man.

It's honestly one of my biggest guilty pleasures.

Such a fun, silly entertaining as hell movie with a good dose of satire.

Not sure why it got so critically savaged.

I love it.
Love it. I don't know what thier boggle is with this movie.

giphy.gif

Latest posts