What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 LU Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach

it's time to fire up this thing for the upcoming season.

please let us know if you're staying or going. why would you want to leave this league?

CHAMPIONS

2019 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2018 - The Stunts - managed by Cupid Stunt
2017 - Blitzburgh Stillers - managed by zombie jesus
2016 - The Stunts - managed by Cupid Stunt
2015 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2014 - Canberra Shineys - managed by Paullyboy
2013 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2012 - Henne Badger Don't Care - managed by Skeletor
2011 - Hot Beef Injection - managed by abpanther
2010 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2009 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2008 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2007 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2006 - wellingtoncougars - managed by douglasallen

DRAFT ORDER

1 - julio's holdouts - dogslife
2 - rusty trombones - nick
3 - bellicheats - penny

4 - narrabri dazzlers - dazzelx
5 - steel city sharks - stonecutter
6 - an orange peanut for me? - mick
7 - the stunts - cupid
8 - atkins diet - tom

9 - jpp's fireworks extravaganza - skeletor
10 - blitzburgh stillers - zombie
11 - hot beef injection - ab
12 - jka saints - kurt

WAITING LIST

ab's mate

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

i'm thinking of adding a taxi squad to allow us to let the rookies develop.

please indicate if you want a taxi squad and how many players. i'm thinking 2 to 4 players.

if i create a taxi squad it will only be able to hold rookies and 2nd year players.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Also yes to taxi and yes to 1 or 2. I think anymore and waivers will be pointless. It is already full of trash players for the most part.

kurt faulk

Coach
Also yes to taxi and yes to 1 or 2. I think anymore and waivers will be pointless. It is already full of trash players for the most part.

half my team is made up of players picked off the trash heap. i agree it will be harder to do now with a taxi squad.

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife @nick87 @pennywisealfie @Dazzelx01 @Stonecutter @Big Mick @Tom155 @zombie jesus @abpanther

everyone has almost signed in and all agree with setting up a taxi squad.

i have set one up with a maximum of 2 players. they must be rookies or 2nd year players.

i have increased the keepers up to 16 players. that means for this season we will have 7 rounds so we can fill the roster through the draft instead of a free for all.

i'm assuming next season it will revert back to 5 rounds as most will have their taxi squads full.

you can fill up your taxi squad now if you want or you can wait for the rookies in the upcoming draft. whatever way you like to move forward.

if you have already dropped a player this season you would like to put on the taxi squad let me know and i will reinstate him back to your team.

good luck all.

set your keepers asap. i will start the draft once the final two players check in.

kurt faulk

Coach

if you want to keep a player on the taxi squad you still have to mark him as a keeper otherwise he will be dropped when the draft begins.

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife@nick87@pennywisealfie@Dazzelx01@Stonecutter@Big Mick@Tom155@zombie jesus@abpanther

ok, if you want to get your full allotted draft picks you have to fill up your taxi squad. players on IR will still count as normal.

abpanther

Staff member
Sorry Kurt just to clarify, we will have a roster of 19 plus 2 taxi squad spots and 2 IR spots?

So we need to set 16 keepers, everyone gets 5 draft picks however if you choose to place one of those keepers into a taxi squad spot you get an extra draft pick for them, is that correct?

abpanther

Staff member
I assume we can also choose to just keep 14 and then we would also get the 7 draft picks?

Latest posts