What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘He’s a coward’: Spud declares war on Gal

Generalzod

Immortal
He admitted to taking a banned substance in a systemic drug cheating club endorsed program. Is your memory failing you? He accepted the punishment. did the crime, got off the time lol

Gallen: If we accept this ban we will be drug cheats
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...deal-well-be-drug-cheats-20140820-1062s6.html
Don’t patronise me is my memory failing shit ,if asada had any evidence of systematic doping don’t you think they would have thrown the book at them they only received 3 months ban a puny punishment.

Billythekid

First Grade
Don’t patronise me is my memory failing shit ,if asada had any evidence of systematic doping don’t you think they would have thrown the book at them they only received 3 months ban a puny punishment.

On the flip side if there was no evidence who in their right mind would accept a punishment which basically admits they’re drug cheats?

Generalzod

Immortal
On the flip side if there was no evidence who in their right mind would accept a punishment which basically admits they’re drug cheats?
My issue is if asada knew that these people where taking drugs why not throw the book at them, but only gave them a 3 months suspension they had no evidence.

Perth Red

Post Whore
My issue is if asada knew that these people where taking drugs why not throw the book at them, but only gave them a 3 months suspension they had no evidence.

lol, you really think they just randomly picked an NRl club and a third of the squad and said; "you'll do"?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who remembers Gallen when he was an 80kgs wringing wet back rower at Wenty???

I do, so does Brian Smith. He had some very interesting things to say about him.

Knight Dragon

Juniors
Who remembers Gallen when he was an 80kgs wringing wet back rower at Wenty???

I do, so does Brian Smith. He had some very interesting things to say about him.
Care to clarify what Smith had to say about him exactly? I’m not a huge Gallen supporter, just curious.

Quicksilver

Bench

glockers

Juniors
Everything Spud said is correct, bit if he did shake Gal's hand and act nice to his face it is a bit two-faced of him.

Latest posts