What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
i know that but there's nothing at the top of the page. who scrolls down that far? once i hit the bottom of the auction that's as far as i go.

can we change the page to suit our preferences?

You can't change the page as I'm running a custom thingy that makes the page more mobile friendly than the stock thing MFL gives you.

I moved the trades module to directly below the auctions. Very close by, not far on the old scroll wheel/pad/screen.

Best advice is to use an email that will send you notifications, very customisable, to the point where you can set it to only get trade proposals sent to you, you'll never miss a trade that way.

Mjp81

Juniors
41k for Drake... geezus, also if kurt holds all these bids he going to have some extremely tough decisions.
He's on the verge of a 'ship and pouncing on the moment. I can't help but think I'm in the pool of death....although I have made some real bad moves in the past. Confident I'm turning the corner hahahahaha

nick87

Coach
I feel like every time i log on to the MFL site it's like I'm walking into Bunnings. I'm gonna walk out with some shit I don't need.

Haha. When i got home from MFL Bunnings I had to asked myself what in the f**k i think im going to do with Alshon Jeffery's corpse.

Latest posts