What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board to meet on June 16th

BBTB

Juniors
The Board should pay the Peanut coach’s severance pay out of their own pockets for gross incompetence & stupidity, especially the Chairman!
This Andy Gordon, is a complete idiot, he is apparently, Mary's friend, & he is the one responsible for the resigning of the Coach. Let the WIN corp. Pay 4 this chairman's (Andy Gordon) major blunder....

blue bags

First Grade
Extension coming. He's only half way through his 12 year plan.
Mary will get a 5 year extension, with an option of a further 3 years option clause if dragons score 4 more tries vs titans
its a win win situation, at win stadium, if dragons win
Mary might be a winner , with a winning team tactics
June premieres , just dates are mixed up this year, cause of corona

possm

Coach
Ultimately this is the real issue but at present I would settle for a coach and team i can wholeheartedly support on game day.

Just punt Mcdud now!
I think you'll find that one action will cause change to the other. If SGI Board members believed that could be held accountable by SGI members, they would have punted Mary long ago. You'll find that self-preservation is king for these people.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
What was the salary cap over the last 5 years ? To be fair deduct a year for his 2nd full season and make it 4 . Whatever the total is equates to just how much money the club has pussed down the drain by continuing with this chap in the coaching role .

The buck stops with the board - they and they alone have continually approved Mary’s extensions , with the apparent blessing of those who control the purse strings - aka Gordon .

I don’t blame McGregor for not being able to coach as infuriating as it may be , however he did not approve the extensions , those who hold the keys in the corridors of power did. But we cannot do a thing about those mongrels .

As said by others and also in today’s Tele’s those gentlemen only need to have a phone conference to make the decision , but once again they will not move 1 mm. on such an issue as this - the termination of a coach without the permission of the Gordon’s .

So do they continue on as they have and leave this in the ‘ too hard basket ‘ and allow him to see out his contract ? If so then that’s more money gone down the gurgler - as well as our ever diminishing array of talent that will continue to walk on to greener pastures.

Is it not stunning to think that those of the board believe that they are and have been doing a wonderful job ?

Rant over . :triumph:

I've said it before but this Board reminds me of the old Soviet Politburo- unelected by the people (members in our case), unaccountable and contemptuous of our cries for change. Power corrupts- absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Gareth67

First Grade
"The St George Illawarra Dragons neither confirms nor denies that there may have been a Board meeting on Tuesday 16 June. If there was a Board Meeting, the Agenda items and discussions surrounding those Agenda items is released on a need to know basis.

None of you on this Forum need to know."

Well we are only lifelong supporters after all whom have pumped our hard earned money into the club/s , therefore we don’t really count , do we ? ?

Saint Pedro

Juniors
"The St George Illawarra Dragons neither confirms nor denies that there may have been a Board meeting on Tuesday 16 June. If there was a Board Meeting, the Agenda items and discussions surrounding those Agenda items is released on a need to know basis.

None of you on this Forum need to know."
Board = Fight club
upload_2020-6-18_10-28-50.jpeg

blue bags

First Grade
so its a secret , the meeting :confused: the confusion

kung foo master confusion, says shed your skin, new horizon

Latest posts