What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
We suck thats why

They opened the Roosters -6.5....lets just say I've had a decent whack on that. We are not even going to get close
It's 12.5 now. Has someone been ruled out or what?

All the Roosters have done is get past an average Souffs. It's not like they've been tearing teams apart. This is the sort of start I'd expect them to give the Titans, especially on the road.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's 12.5 now. Has someone been ruled out or what?

All the Roosters have done is get past an average Souffs. It's not like they've been tearing teams apart. This is the sort of start I'd expect them to give the Titans, especially on the road.

Jake Turpin is out for us, huge loss, was our best last week. Unlike Milfdud he actually tackles. Made 60+ tackles last week, he's out for 3-4 weeks.

King hit

Coach
They're spectacular individuals but I believe their coach is an imposter.
His obsession with statistics really breeds the wrong mindset. Makes them think they can continue what they are doing. I remember when Souths flogged them 38-6 and all Seibold went on about is how they tackled well at 90%

pantherz9103

First Grade
I can’t stand either team but wouldn’t mind the Broncos winning this one and cutting the Rorters down to size and making them 1-3. That said, looking at the lineups the Broncos will do well to avoid a 20+ point loss.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm no big time Roosters or Broncos hater by any means...but just because of Seibold and Lodge as individuals (for different reasons) I hope Brisbane get sodomised with Nate Myle's head.

Latest posts