What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
regarding stuff.....I can't log on using my phone anymore, is it related to this stupid kayo ad, anyone know the fix?

I'm struggling to log on from my desktop.
I click on the log in link, and when the window pops up, it quickly fades to dark grey and when I try and log in, the window disappears. and returns to the bottom of the current page.
I've been able to log in by changing to the home forum page. It does the same thing (fades to grey) but allows me to click on the log in tab to log in.
It's only started happening since the Kayo adds have appeared, but I suppose LU have to pay for this new fab magazine somehow, which I have no problem with.

jk13

First Grade
Yep couldn’t log in again and then went to the link and could log in again. It’s like u got 3 layers of pages running at the same time and the log in page always gets over written

Gronk

Staff member
it appears that there is no rumours and stuff happening with the parra eels

OFF CONTRACT 2020
Andrew Davey, Rhys Davies, Haze Dunster, Kane Evans, Jai Field, David Gower, Watson Heleta, George Jennings, Reed Mahoney, Jaeman Salmon, Will Smith, Ray Stone, Brad Takairangi, Peni Terepo

I would have thought there are a bunch of merkins to need to be re-signed. Especially the hooker.

T.S Quint

Coach
OFF CONTRACT 2020
Andrew Davey, Rhys Davies, Haze Dunster, Kane Evans, Jai Field, David Gower, Watson Heleta, George Jennings, Reed Mahoney, Jaeman Salmon, Will Smith, Ray Stone, Brad Takairangi, Peni Terepo

I would have thought there are a bunch of merkins to need to be re-signed. Especially the hooker.

I reckon only one of those (Mahoney) would be the only top-priority re-signing going forward, so good work to the club on that front.

If they fail to re-sign him though we should burn the club down.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon only one of those (Mahoney) would be the only top-priority re-signing going forward, so good work to the club on that front.

If they fail to re-sign him though we should burn the club down.
While Kevans is always good for a shit one, if he plays like last week consistently enough, he’ll be worth another gamble IMO.
The others are bargain basement, “give em a take it or leave it!” level contracts

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
OFF CONTRACT 2020

I'd say for us, most things are waiting on Mahoney to make a decision.

Which is why he needs to be told to get f**ked ASAP.

Eelogical

Referee
While Kevans is always good for a shit one, if he plays like last week consistently enough, he’ll be worth another gamble IMO.
The others are bargain basement, “give em a take it or leave it!” level contracts
I also think Kevans deserves an extra season or two. He was panned on here, spent a considerable amount of time at Wenty, worked hard at his game and is now worth more than his spot on the bench.

T.S Quint

Coach

I agree, if the club wants to re-sign Evans I’m fine with that (depending on how much he gets paid of course), but the only one on the list that is a must-sign would be Mahoney (again, depending on how much money he wants).

Eelogical

Referee
I agree, if the club wants to re-sign Evans I’m fine with that (depending on how much he gets paid of course), but the only one on the list that is a must-sign would be Mahoney (again, depending on how much money he wants).
Mahoney is probably waiting to see if he's selected as a SOO contender. Doesn't hurt the resume.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I also think Kevans deserves an extra season or two. He was panned on here, spent a considerable amount of time at Wenty, worked hard at his game and is now worth more than his spot on the bench.

I always rated the guy, tbh - talent doesn't just disappear.

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d give up the rest to lock down Reed

He doesn’t fill me with much confidence though when he keeps being asked by the media on what is happening, he always just says “that’s up to my manager to work out”. Never says “I’d love to stay here but I’m leaving it to my manager to sort out”. I haven’t heard him say he’d like to stay tbh...