What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Not that I mind seeing the Broncos get touched up but I can’t see there being many close games this year with this 6 Again rule, which isn’t good for the comp. One side just gets on a roll and the other tires from all the defending.

‘maybe they shouldn’t do ruck infringements to begin with

skeepe

Immortal
It's a real shame seeing the Broncos getting another touch-up.

They definitely need more FTA exposure.

Agreed. They’ve only got 15 games out of 20. They could have easily thrown another 4 or 5 their way

Reflector

Juniors
Not that I mind seeing the Broncos get touched up but I can’t see there being many close games this year with this 6 Again rule, which isn’t good for the comp. One side just gets on a roll and the other tires from all the defending.

Might be a transitional year in that regard. Remember in 2001 after they changed the interchange rules and you had all these blowout scores that season as teams struggled to adjust? To this day the Knights hold the record for most points conceded in a single game in a Premiership season.

mave

Coach

The 4 dropped balls isn't helping matters either for the Broncos.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who was that bloke earlier that thought $4.50 for Brisbane was value?

Seriously we suck

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean it's like doing it against the Minto under 7s, but that ball is some Harry Potter shit