What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As it was talked about up thread, following is the scores of the last 5 Broncos games -

2019 Elimination Final - Lost 58-0 to the Eels;
2020 Round 1 - Won 28-20 v Cowboys;
2020 Round 2 - Won 22-18 v Souths;
2020 Round 3 - Lost 34-6 to the Eels; and
2020 Round 4 - Lost 59-0 to the Roosters.

2 wins, 3 losses, 56 points for (average of 11.2 per game), 189 points against (average of 37.8 per game).

blue bags

First Grade
last 11 broncos game, 153 for, 324 against,
with 5 wins, and nearly a 6th win
a crazy skitzo team at the moment
they either scape in for a win. or get flogged
but at the same time it could have been 9 or 10 loses, just 1 or 2 wins
last 5 games, 56 for, 190 against , so broncos are going backwards really fast
paper thin defense , attitude issues, somethings are bad at the moment
i wonder what it is, the richest club in the world , WOW

Last edited:
last 11 broncos game, 153 for, 324 against,
with 5 wins, and nearly a 6th win
a crazy skitzo team at the moment
they either scape in for a win. or get flogged
but at the same time it could have been 9 or 10 loses, just 1 or 2 wins
last 5 games, 56 for, 190 against , so broncos are going backwards really fast
paper thin defense , attitude issues, somethings are bad at the moment
i wonder what it is, the richest club in the world , WOW

It’s puzzlingly, it’s counter-intuitive, it’s mind numbing, ethereal and alien all at once.... it’s rugby league!

The simple sport made unfathomable and unable to be understood by those who play, serve and follow it.

That is why it is wholly meritorious!

Anyone who watched on Fox Sports, Andrew Voss proclaimed the scrum officially dead tonight when Kyle Flanagan (the Roosters halfback) packed in at prop forward for a scrum in the second half.

_Johnsy

Referee
I LOL’d.

Just when you think you’re going to finally get rid of the shyte coach of your club as the media pressure builds on him daily after the insipid performance against NZ, in walk the Broncs showing their true character, with one of the worst performances I have seen on a rugby league field. Thanks guys.

YoHadrian

Juniors
Oh what a beautiful morning!
Oh what a beautiful day!

Siebold driving the bus back from the stadium.
tenor.gif

Valheru

Coach
The same thing could happen again next week, Manly are more than capable of putting the cleaners through that rabble.

Gee whiz there are some awful teams in this comp

Titans might be worse than Newcastle 2016, The dragons don't want to play for their coach, the warriors are trying but I don't think even their most hardcore supporter expects anything other than bottom 4 and the dogs are atrocious too. That is 4 teams already with next to no hope of making the 8.

Then you have Brisbane who will get better with returning players but don't have the halves or backs to compete and the sharks look like they are one more off field discretion away from complete capitulation.

Then there is the cowboys who with respect aren't much chop but will beat up on the above teams.

That leaves 9 teams and @Vic Mackey if Wests still finish 9th the curse is real.

ACTPanthers

Bench
The same thing could happen again next week, Manly are more than capable of putting the cleaners through that rabble.

Gee whiz there are some awful teams in this comp

Titans might be worse than Newcastle 2016, The dragons don't want to play for their coach, the warriors are trying but I don't think even their most hardcore supporter expects anything other than bottom 4 and the dogs are atrocious too. That is 4 teams already with next to no hope of making the 8.

Then you have Brisbane who will get better with returning players but don't have the halves or backs to compete and the sharks look like they are one more off field discretion away from complete capitulation.

Then there is the cowboys who with respect aren't much chop but will beat up on the above teams.

That leaves 9 teams and @Vic Mackey if Wests still finish 9th the curse is real.
8 - The Panthers would be lucky to win another game to be honest.

Latest posts