What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cardboard cutouts, simulated crowds, fans

sadly I reckon they are going to start screening now lol could have been some crackers put in there if not. I was considering photoshopping 200 pirates with “where’s our team” on them for bankwest games lol

mate I’m legitimately gonna send in a photo of me.. wearing my Western Reds Jersey and my Adelaide Rams cap...

My Dragons collection currently remains in isolation...

dogslife

Coach
Can someone explain to me why we need piped in crowd noise?

The Broncos were down 29-0 at half time. In reality most of their fans would be down the Caxton trying to root one of their family members by the time the second half kicks off, but they're still in full voice tonight

simmo05

Bench
Can someone explain to me why we need piped in crowd noise?

The Broncos were down 29-0 at half time. In reality most of their fans would be down the Caxton trying to root one of their family members by the time the second half kicks off, but they're still in full voice tonight
It does sound better than an echo...
I would love to hear fear factory piped in for 80 mins, but crowds will do for now!

Chimp

Juniors
It’s a shame they’re stopping people being able to do joke ones - as long as there’s nothing offensive, what’s wrong with some banter....
- Andrew Gee at a Broncos game with a big envelope
- Bennet at a Newcastle game with a really little head
- Dank, the gazelle and a few drug cheats at my Sharkies games
- Trent Barrett at Manly
- Uncle Nick in a sombrero at Roosters
- Russell Crowe in a roosters jersey
- DCE in a Titans jersey

there’d be loads of fun ones

It’s a shame they’re stopping people being able to do joke ones - as long as there’s nothing offensive, what’s wrong with some banter....
- Andrew Gee at a Broncos game with a big envelope
- Bennet at a Newcastle game with a really little head
- Dank, the gazelle and a few drug cheats at my Sharkies games
- Trent Barrett at Manly
- Uncle Nick in a sombrero at Roosters
- Russell Crowe in a roosters jersey
- DCE in a Titans jersey

there’d be loads of fun ones

His cutout makes a brief appearance before it mysteriously disappears