What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
Oh I agree! Sorry, I wasn't meaning to put the Knights down there. More just saying the Panthers aren't as good as we should be.

Don’t think the Panthers are bad but a mid table finish is about right. Well behind 5-6 teams but in the next bunch. Safely say that Canberra, Roosters, Melbourne and the Sea Eagles are probably the top 4. Then shoot a dart after that. Knights probably the best of the next lot.

ACTPanthers

Bench
And in some cases those performances won't be replicated for a full season. We played good in round 1. This is why I say ignore last run. If tonight is just the same, there might be a problem. I certainly don't think it was as poor as you are suggesting. They knuckled down once it got to 14-all, and the Knights did play well, and Cummins gave us nothing. There are some issues though, like how easy the Knights were able to post points after 6 agains and penalties.
But in saying that we can ignore the good games we played at the start as well...

Cummins had absolutely nothing to do with the result. I refuse to listen to ref blaming as a reason for a loss.

The_Frog

First Grade
Don’t think the Panthers are bad but a mid table finish is about right. Well behind 5-6 teams but in the next bunch. Safely say that Canberra, Roosters, Melbourne and the Sea Eagles are probably the top 4. Then shoot a dart after that. Knights probably the best of the next lot.
Manly will do well if they don't get injuries. Their depth is not all that good.

The_Frog

First Grade
But in saying that we can ignore the good games we played at the start as well...

Cummins had absolutely nothing to do with the result. I refuse to listen to ref blaming as a reason for a loss.
Sorry I changed that post because its in a game forum which is the wrong place. Have this chat in the correct place and after tonight's game.

super_coach

First Grade
We are going to get plenty of scores like last night. In the past the battlers could sometimes pull a upset off by slowing the game down and frustrating a very good team. That’s out the window now. Give a team like the Chooks more than 50% of the ball and your in heaps of bother. Possession is now the no1 goal and that comes from discipline and a great defence

Latest posts