What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Clune

Bench
I would like for someone in the club, not the boys club staying in contact with Widdop, see if he misses the place, fire off a few rumours about a new coach, you never know he might not like the cold over there.
Norman is not worth the money he has been reported getting. He is one of our worst signings in a long time

denis preston

First Grade
I would like for someone in the club, not the boys club staying in contact with Widdop, see if he misses the place, fire off a few rumours about a new coach, you never know he might not like the cold over there.
Norman is not worth the money he has been reported getting. He is one of our worst signings in a long time
And that is saying something ! ( Farrell,Nelson,the numpty second rower & half back from Canberra etc etc ) Mind you , some may have been brought by Millward as backups and to be played in Reserve grade but the head coach picks them in first.

Dragonsamy

Bench

2010 would be great but Gareth will not be playing for us and I doubt any other NRL team in the future

Old Timer

Coach
I would love Mcflop to play 3 forwards on the bench and Clune as 17. Much better option than Luke and Brittain. Throw Hunt to 9 and away we go ( or hook Norman all together)
With a left or a right or an uppercut?
Maybe a combo?

Old Timer

Coach
And that is saying something ! ( Farrell,Nelson,the numpty second rower & half back from Canberra etc etc ) Mind you , some may have been brought by Millward as backups and to be played in Reserve grade but the head coach picks them in first.
You and I have been around a long time watching this club and we have seen some very dark times indeed.

The glaring difference is that the calibre of the rosters very often reflected the dark times but this last 9 years the roster whilst not super fantastic is a lot better than some other coaches ever got.

Even a mediocre coach could have got something out of our recent teams so that just shows how devoid Mc Fookknuckle really is.

I remember when people used to get up me with a few "how dare you's" for calling "our coach" Mc Fookknuckle lol.

thebigredv

First Grade
Interesting he has resigned with the club given our 'star-studded' halves combo and 'highly sought after' coach. great move Adam. Your career is over before it begun.

Dragon David

First Grade
So great to see that Adam has re-signed with the Dragons for 2021-2022. I would love to see him in the top side every week. With more games at first grade level he will gain so much experience and result in one day Adam being the core of the halves combination of the future.

This is a big chance that he cannot let slip and playing for the full game rather than as a spare will help him a long way.

I am hoping that he has a blinder on Monday and doesn't suffer any injuries.

Vinnie

Juniors
So great to see that Adam has re-signed with the Dragons for 2021-2022. I would love to see him in the top side every week. With more games at first grade level he will gain so much experience and result in one day Adam being the core of the halves combination of the future.

This is a big chance that he cannot let slip and playing for the full game rather than as a spare will help him a long way.

I am hoping that he has a blinder on Monday and doesn't suffer any injuries.

Bitter Sweet reactions:
1.We really want Clune to have a blinder so we can have excitement in a new half to lead us forward so to get that we want to win well !
2. We want to lose badly (as much as it pains me to say that cause i always want us to win) so that our coach get's marched and then we have hope again.

What do we pick or want 1 or 2 ... interesting scenario i say.

Latest posts