What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Thu - Broncos 0-59 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
It’s beyond comprehension that not a single player could do the right thing, not one?

Yes, I’m looking at you Darius.

I dont mind that they didn't, at least it shows they're hurting.. rather that than a typical "yeah nah, credit to the boys" etc

Nealo 12

Bench
2 weeks in a row we've been thumped and in both games we got penalised early (opening minutes), then it just snowballs and all of a sudden they're trying to get some respect into the score

Im not a bronco basher but .... what I have seen is over the years , Sydney teams have been going up there and many games have started with the Broncos getting early soft Penalties.
Now with no crowd pressure we are seeing the opposite side of it.

The Rosco

Bench
The was no dinner, drinks, movie or even fore play. Roosters went straight to Anal and went in dry.
Yep. Dinner, flowers, lube . . . none of that courtship stuff.
Teddy's fever wouldn't have gone down with all the rubbing and stroking he would have been doing during the game.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I dont mind that they didn't, at least it shows they're hurting.. rather that than a typical "yeah nah, credit to the boys" etc
I see what you mean in regards to them possibly offering braindead responses that would cause equal if not more fury. But when I f**k up at work I face my boss and or the client and say "wassup, I did this because I am a potato". I want these f**kers to admit that they are potatoes.

YoHadrian

Juniors
9MG19Pe.jpg

So Tony, what are your thoughts on this?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep. Dinner, flowers, lube . . . none of that courtship stuff.
Teddy's fever wouldn't have gone down with all the rubbing and stroking he would have been doing during the game.
I'm sure he wasn't the only one last night.

billygilmore

Juniors
I see what you mean in regards to them possibly offering braindead responses that would cause equal if not more fury. But when I f**k up at work I face my boss and or the client and say "wassup, I did this because I am a potato". I want these f**kers to admit that they are potatoes.

don’t ever do this, it’s always someone below you that is at fault or the dopey merkin named Gavin that weirds people out

billygilmore

Juniors
Broncos losing so bad, dark times for the league ahead, hopefully they can give us some salary cap exemptions again to help us and the league get back on its feet

Just reflect the lack of balance in the Broncos recruitment. Heaps of money tied up in Haas, Lodge, Ofahengaue and Pangi Jr. Quality front rowers sure, but only two can start. In a salary cap era, is this wise?

Thus when you throw in the money guys like Fifita would be on, there would be a lot of salary cap eaten up by those 5 players alone. Then add in the money Milf and Darius are reportedly on, and you begin to understand why the Broncos squad looks lopsided.

Latest posts