What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Fri - Panthers 26-0 Warriors @ Campbelltown

Round 4: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
I've whinged a lot about Checchin tonight and he has been awful and reffed one way.

Nevertheless, Penrith deserve this win and by this margin. And we deserve this loss and by this margin.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Something that I don’t get is on the 20 restart with the zero tackle mansour blatantly holds down and Chechen gives us the set restart but we don’t actually get any benefit from it. Meaning mansour gets away with holding down a half break.
Surely in that scenario a ref should let us put it into touch or sinnbin the player for a blatant professional foul

He won the Dally M after his ACL and if the Warriors actually won a game was well on pace to challenge for it the following year.

The problem is that once SJ and Luke left there was only one point of attack that 13 defenders could focus on and RTS is it.

The Warriors are a boring uninspiring team coached by a worthless potato. No one player can overcome that.
I am in the minority who believe his performances that year were a little overstated. He was good but lacked the freakish abilities of his Roosters years. Also, there's no other player in that Warriors side to really compete for Dally M points.

He lost his spark after the ACL like most players do. It was noticeable imo.

Grapple

Bench
Something that I don’t get is on the 20 restart with the zero tackle mansour blatantly holds down and Chechen gives us the set restart but we don’t actually get any benefit from it. Meaning mansour gets away with holding down a half break.
Surely in that scenario a ref should let us put it into touch or sinnbin the player for a blatant professional foul

putting it into touch means the team gets to reset and can give them a breather. when teams get into the season and start rolling off the restart with set plays it'll be more advantageous.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
I've whinged a lot about Checchin tonight and he has been awful and reffed one way.

Nevertheless, Penrith deserve this win and by this margin. And we deserve this loss and by this margin.
Yup. Looking at the metres table we missed Maumalo. Some of the selections are baffling. Im stoked they haven't stopped trying, but outclassed across the park

Latest posts