What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LETS BE POSITIVE

John Hamblin

Juniors
As I have said before Fish, Yeo , Appi, and kikau would be welcome anywhere good support crew in the pack. I said before the game that Hetherington etc should be picked ahead of Leotta. Leotta was great off the bench and I am very happy to be proved wrong. Big test next week!!

Panfa

Juniors
Good win happy to have kept them to 0 but we will need at least 4 players back from suspension or injury to beat the eels.Hopefully Edwards naden Cleary and Martin are back next week.Forwards are great good defence and strong running backs need to be more polished inside oppositions 20m.

The_Frog

First Grade
As I have said before Fish, Yeo , Appi, and kikau would be welcome anywhere good support crew in the pack. I said before the game that Hetherington etc should be picked ahead of Leotta. Leotta was great off the bench and I am very happy to be proved wrong. Big test next week!!
If Hetherington could keep his hits down he'd be an asset to any side. One day maturity will kick in, but it hasn't yet.

The_Frog

First Grade
1.Edwards 2.Mansour 3.whare 4.Chrichton 5.T'oo 6.Burton 7.Cleary 13.Martin 12.Kikau 11.Yeo 10.Tamou 9.Koroisau 8.Fisher Harris 14.Tetevano 15.Capewell 16.leota 17.luai
11 Capewell 13 Yeo 15 Martin 17 Burns or Naden. That's assuming Luai is out, I'd still have him at 6 if he's available.

Fangs

Coach
Hard not to be positive after watching that Dragons performance. We are a great side.

WestyLife

First Grade
Positive? I'd say I'm glad the players are showing up mentally after watching the Dragons tank.

The_Frog

First Grade
1.Edwards 2.Mansour 3.whare 4.Chrichton 5.T'oo 6.Burton 7.Cleary 13.Martin 12.Kikau 11.Yeo 10.Tamou 9.Koroisau 8.Fisher Harris 14.Tetevano 15.Capewell 16.leota 17.luai
11 Capewell 13 Yeo 15 Martin 17 Burns or Naden. That's assuming Luai is out, I'd still have him at 6 if he's available.

BxTom

Bench
Compared to Staines we are in great shape. Anyone want a job, I think there will be one going for a coach at Kogarah by the end of the week! I would think McGregor has already been given the word...