What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Vs Warriors

The yak

Juniors
Happy to get the win and hold out the other mob to nil. Even if the other mob didn't turn up.
This match could have been a perfect excuse for us to slack off. We didn't.
Get Nathan back and that should improve the execution and the ability to build up pressure.
The forward pack was outstanding again. Just got to use backs like Crichton better.
Another win to celebrate. Time to enjoy the weekend.

Sime_11

Juniors
Luai also had some pretty rank kicks in the second half, one close to the end which should have led to a try but went dead.

burtons assist to Burns was very impressive, great short ball and line run.

The_Frog

First Grade
Solid game, good result. We’ll get better with the return of Cleary & Edwards but the fill ins have done a terrific job.

Our forward pack is close to the best in the comp atm. Great test next week.

7. Cleary 6. Luai 14. Burton imo.

Anyone who thinks Burton was better than Luai tonight can get outta here.
I doubt Luai's 6 jersey was ever in the balance. He'll be the 6, and Burton on the bench seems a waste of a spot.

Luai also had some pretty rank kicks in the second half, one close to the end which should have led to a try but went dead.

burtons assist to Burns was very impressive, great short ball and line run.

Kicking in the second half wasn’t great, but Luai’s pass to Burton before the Burns try was pretty nice too.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tamou I thought was the best forward tonight despite JFH being amazing.
Tamou seemed to make more yards for me and had very quick play the balls. He is in excellent form.

Yeo was quiet tonight as was Too.

Crighton is a stud.
Whare was ok
Burton is a talent but Luai was far improved this week. Burton might be just a bit to simmilar to Cleary. Luai may compliment him better. Both will be in the 17.
Korisau gets the forwards moving and sets a fast tempo.

franklin2323

Immortal
I dunno, pretty close call either way.

Luai had two kicks that led to tries. They combined well for the Burns try.

Burton showed nice pace for his second try, followed Luai’s kick well.

Toss up for mine.

Yeah but put both games together. Burton did more last week so pushes him ahead

franklin2323

Immortal
Better effort tonight. Intensity never dropped. Last week I reckon they went flat after 20 and didn't turn it back on untill last 6 mins.

last week was like a trial. Look at Storm and Souths tonight compared to last week. People read too much into last week

hindy111

Post Whore
last week was like a trial. Look at Storm and Souths tonight compared to last week. People read too much into last week

Agree. People read to much into the first 10 games. Look at the Dragons who tend to start on fire and fizzle out.
7/8 points is a great start. Even if can win 5 of the next 10 you would be sitting close to the top 4 or 5.

Panfa

Juniors
Tamou asking for 2-3 yr deal he has been disappointing last 2 weeks it's a no for me on his salary.Id make this Josh mansours last season he's holding back naden/mcgrady who are 6 foot plus speedster.Tyrone may is the best utility in the club can cover many positions backs or forwards.I spoke to Charlie staines this arvo he said he was warming up with the team and is not far off getting a shot at fullback in the near future.As for Burton or luai I give the points to Burton tonight 2 tries 1 try assist he's bigger faster and a better kicker than luai.

soc123_au

Staff member
Tamou asking for 2-3 yr deal he has been disappointing last 2 weeks it's a no for me on his salary.Id make this Josh mansours last season he's holding back naden/mcgrady who are 6 foot plus speedster.Tyrone may is the best utility in the club can cover many positions backs or forwards.I spoke to Charlie staines this arvo he said he was warming up with the team and is not far off getting a shot at fullback in the near future.As for Burton or luai I give the points to Burton tonight 2 tries 1 try assist he's bigger faster and a better kicker than luai.

What were you expecting from Tamou tonight? I thought he was excellent. He, JFH & Yeo were fantastic & well supported by Tetavano & Leota.