What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erin Molan’s latest comments

magpie_man

Juniors
No excuse for Erin on this one, she's worked around the NRL for long enough now that she should have an adequate insight into Polynesian cultural sensitivities.
I'm currently reading the Olsen Filipaina biography, great read but, fair dinkum, the crap that he had to deal with....

gordsy

Juniors
Highly insensitive, thoughtless and disrespectful to say what she did. Scrutiny on this stuff is well deserved

But as far as being racist...please..

Whoever that Madeline person is... absolutely attention-seeking, self righteous nonsense. But this is also crafty stuff from News Ltd by posting her “tweet”.... not saying it themselves but getting “shock” value by quoting some idiot like this throwing out racist/white Australia crap. It says more about them than it does about Molan.

Last edited:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The 12th man was impersonating Rabs pronouncing the Kiwi names. No one had a problem because it was funny

Molan sounded silly, not funny. I cant blame people for blowing up.

Cactus

Juniors
Does everyone know we all have choices in life. And I mean choices in everything.

It really isnt that hard to not take offence at something so indeterminate. To not take offence at everything.

People make too much of a lot of things and I suspect that is because they truly are wankers.

blue bags

First Grade
i agree with the out rage, the show, that 2gb puts on. they can shove there in jokes in there , up there in where it belongs and off air, is on a very degrading steep descent . among other issues, like glorifying betting, gambling on horse racing and other betting, gambling,
we dont give a .,.,. about your betting, gambling habits, so shove it up where it belongs, and not on air fools, betting-gambling, causes a lot of damage to society , wake up to reality

Chimp

Juniors
Maybe she wasn’t trying to be funny - could have been the noises she makes whilst leant over the toilet immediately after eating....

nrlnrl

First Grade
Surely worthy of some sort of suspension from on air duties. Interesting to see if 2GB comment any further. There's been nothing from SMH or Ch9.

Latest posts