What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Sat - Eels 19-16 Sea Eagles @ Bankwest

Round 4: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
On a serious note, why has your account been rebooted?

You have been around forever
My son aged 4 deleted the authenticator app from my phone along with several other apps. I e-mailed the admins twice asking for directions to the code needed to set it up again, and they didn't reply. Maybe they were busy with the new magazine. Since I needed to be able to post to run the Panthers players ratings, I created a new account with an only slightly different name, which doesn't even need the authenticator. Lost 14,000 posts (joined in 2004) but if Coby or someone gets back to me with how to fix it, I'll go back to the old one.

mave

Coach
We should just agree that if the ball goes forward you are asking for trouble. If the ball is caught 2 metres in front of where it was passed the ref should see irrefutable evidence that it went backwards.

Irrefutable evidence,,,, like the ball being passed backwards out of the hands ?

T-Boon

Coach
I've now seen 7 different angles of "that pass" and they all say the same thing. "Suck it Manly"

firechild

First Grade
Parra all agree that we were pretty bad and we only won because Manly are stupid idiots. I hope Jamie Lyon is crying in his pig soup with his inbred children screaming in the background.
Parra, scum from the top to their bottom feeding fans.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
From memory I think Parra beat Manly in 09 from a try off a massively forward pass.
2010, dessie the crazy merkin ripped the door of the hinges. The insane amount of damage caused the government to give us a brand new stadium.

Thank you Des, shame about Brookie still being a piss trough for infinity.

t-ba

Post Whore
2010, dessie the crazy merkin ripped the door of the hinges. The insane amount of damage caused the government to give us a brand new stadium.

Thank you Des, shame about Brookie still being a piss trough for infinity.

The Trophy cabinet has gotten a fair amount of renovation however.

The_Frog

First Grade
Irrefutable evidence,,,, like the ball being passed backwards out of the hands ?
You would need the camera to be in a perfectly square position such as directly above the player and with reference points (line markings) clearly visible to be able to determine even this for certain. This is why the bunker can't rule on forward passes and why Annesley should probably have STFU (and I didn't think it was forward either but you can only guess).

gerg

Juniors
This could be a blessing in disguise. Manly will take a lot from the game and come out better for it. The Parra scum will get a false sense of confidence and get belted in the next couple of weeks and ultimately bow out of the season barely firing a legitimate shot.

Agreed. It's called the Broncos curse. Get gifted a free ride all season then shit the bed at the business end of the season.