What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY VS Johnny Holmes NQ Team

taipan

Referee
Next week, same team, Chad can faarrrk off

Now ,now ,I'd settle for the amount of hair he's got.

I'll settle for the win, a loss would have set me well and truly off. 4 zip and we'd be in a whole lot of the brown stuff.
Look on the bright side ,players still feeling their way for decent combos.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
We won, but we’re going nowhere. The good teams their halves catch the ball on the front foot already running at the line example Keary. We are so slow and pedestrian. Johnson looks disinterested. Williams should be on the bench as a prop rotation. Anyway we got the 2 points, yay.

Quigs

Immortal
If eastern suburbs was playing the cows tonight they would of put 100 on the board. If Easts were playing us they would of put 80 on us.

That was a shit game.

And stuff the late games. It is way past my bedtime.

Night all - enjoy the rants. Even when we win we are shit.

roboshark

Coach
A win is a win but they had no JT or Morgan or Hess and lost 2 players in the game

I hope we take it up a notch next week against the lowly dragons

fizman

Bench
Fellas, please! We were playing for our season tonight. We turned up in D, and forced an excellent Cowboys team into unforced errors.

Yes, we are still well off the pace, but we turned up tonight in attitude.

The width of the attack was great, Moyza is looking very good and Johnson had his moments.

I am very happy with the win and if we can beat the Dragons and Bulldogs we will be back in the race for a finals spot.

Loved the efforts of our big man who played in the 16 and the energy from Connor Tracey at the end was very much needed.

The elephant in the room for me is the freedom and “extra time” the outside backs had tonight. I would like to see the Johnson/Moylan partnership be given more time to develop in the halves.

It was a really good win and I am very happy!

Card Shark

Immortal
Fellas, please! We were playing for our season tonight. We turned up in D, and forced an excellent Cowboys team into unforced errors.

Yes, we are still well off the pace, but we turned up tonight in attitude.

Didn’t watch the game (probably would have if I was confident) for the 1st time in I can’t remember, so you can thank me we won.

Agree with these sentiments, a win is a win & we can build on it.

We had to fly 3 1/2 hrs up there today to play...not easy!

Chimp

Bench
I’ve been one to give Moyza plenty of grief, but fair play to the bloke - he ran his socks off. Thought he was full of energy last week too.
Sure he gives the ball over soft sometimes, and misses some tackles he really should make, but at least he’s trying to create, and he tried to hurt a few blokes in defence too.
More of the same please!

blue bags

First Grade
We won, but we’re going nowhere. The good teams their halves catch the ball on the front foot already running at the line example Keary. We are so slow and pedestrian. Johnson looks disinterested. Williams should be on the bench as a prop rotation. Anyway we got the 2 points, yay.
yes top 8 yay

Chimp

Bench
yes top 8 yay
Johnson looks to have lost all of his speed and evasiveness, which in reality, was all he ever had....
I tell you what though, I LOVE Ronaldo.... he was a bit lazy for their kick over try, but jeez he puts in a shift. Wants to really hurt blokes and really really wants to win - I can forgive any mistakes from any player if they’ve got that attitude. Love him, love him, love him.... I’m even ok with him having that stupid dyed hair (usually I’d say no player gets in my team with stupid hair).
Rudolph is all effort too....
A few things to like about today - unfortunately lots not to like too though still.

Latest posts