What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Siebold is more concerned about vaccinating NRL players than Broncos performances

The Daddy3

Juniors
They got walloped by the Roosters in what was a truly atrocious display.
If this guy put more of his energy into getting his players ready in training than trying to get NRL players vaccinated they might be playing better.

How long is this guy gonna be Broncos coach for?

Last Week

Bench
They got walloped by the Roosters in what was a truly atrocious display.
If this guy put more of his energy into getting his players ready in training than trying to get NRL players vaccinated they might be playing better.

How long is this guy gonna be Broncos coach for?

Two things. Both summed up in the form of images.

FB_IMG_1591435548744.jpg
FB_IMG_1591435479064.jpg

simmo05

Bench
Who was that old fulla who died yonks ago? Cyril Connell? Broncos recruiting genius? Since he keeled over the donkeys havnt done shit, their biggest loss by far

DeeJ

Bench
He's a snake and a charlatan that weaseled his way into the Rabbitohs and then Broncos head coach roles.

I hate losing but I'm glad he is being more widely exposed for the fraud he is. His first year produced exciting attack for the Rabbitohs, which other teams figured out and neutralised by the end of the season.

He has done nothing with the Broncos attack in his time - we do 5 hit ups and a bomb every play, and he hasn't got the balls to drop old, nonperforming players. Now our defense is the worst in the league as well.

This needs to be his last season.

King hit

Coach
He's a snake and a charlatan that weaseled his way into the Rabbitohs and then Broncos head coach roles.

I hate losing but I'm glad he is being more widely exposed for the fraud he is. His first year produced exciting attack for the Rabbitohs, which other teams figured out and neutralised by the end of the season.

He has done nothing with the Broncos attack in his time - we do 5 hit ups and a bomb every play, and he hasn't got the balls to drop old, nonperforming players. Now our defense is the worst in the league as well.

This needs to be his last season.
The Broncos board must be regretting their decision to sign him for 5 years. Doubt they will admit they got it wrong.

I’m not a massive Ikin fan but I did like what he said yesterday that Seibold talking about the broncos having a young team was premeditated. He knew they were going to get flogged and already had excuses ready. You don’t pull out stats like he pulled out on Thursday night on the spot.

A seriously pissed off Manly side on Thursday awaits
They get another 7 day turnaround while poor old Manly get dudded by the touchie and just 5 days to recover?

The NRL couldn't favour the Donkeys any more if they tried. If they lose again then Thursday games will become known as The Comedy Show, featuring Murdoch's Donkeys. I bet the ratings will be better than anything Fast Forward or Full Frontal pulled on a Thursday back in the 80s/90s.

KennySterling

Juniors
Who was that old fulla who died yonks ago? Cyril Connell? Broncos recruiting genius? Since he keeled over the donkeys havnt done shit, their biggest loss by far

That's fellow was the genius. Wayne owes him a massive debt though, to be fair, he has always acknowledged as much.

KennySterling

Juniors
The Broncos board must be regretting their decision to sign him for 5 years. Doubt they will admit they got it wrong.

I’m not a massive Ikin fan but I did like what he said yesterday that Seibold talking about the broncos having a young team was premeditated. He knew they were going to get flogged and already had excuses ready. You don’t pull out stats like he pulled out on Thursday night on the spot.

It all reminds me of Manchester United's decision to replace Sir Alex Ferguson with the ill suited David Moyes. That ended badly and I suspect this will too. The 5-year contract offer was sheer lunacy.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Explain the vaccinating dig? Im cool with the rest of it but that part went over my head

That’s not all that will be flying over your head if the gubbmint, Seibold and Bill Gates have their way. That’s roight, I’m talking about 5G flying over your head that will influence you to vaccinate your kids and believe the lies that are being peddled by big gubmint with their scamdemic. How do I know this? Pete Evans told me so.

Latest posts