What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 4
Parramatta Eels v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Saturday 6 June 2020

TL-PAR20.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Marata Niukore
Interchange: 14. Brad Takairangi 15. Ray Stone 16. Kane Evans 17. Peni Terepo 18. Oregon Kaufusi 19. George Jennings 20. Will Smith 21. David Gower

TL-MAN20.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Danny Levi 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lachlan Croker 15. Corey Waddell 16. Sean Keppie 17. Taniela Paseka 18. Morgan Boyle 19. Jack Gosiewski 20. Tevita Funa 21. Brendan Elliot

LX8QAPo.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Lowe

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Juniors
Where are all you Sea Eagle supporters? Not one comment on what should be a really good game.

The Eels are looking good this year; they often do at the start of a season before self destructing but something tells me that this year will be different.

Manly is also looking rather good. A top four team from what I've seen. [Let's hope that Tommy Turbo has an injury free season - we need him for Origin]

Although I'm a West Tigers fan, I'm really hoping that the Eagles will spank Parra. Wipe that smug look from Bitchell Poses face.

84 Baby

Referee
Where are all you Sea Eagle supporters? Not one comment on what should be a really good game.

The Eels are looking good this year; they often do at the start of a season before self destructing but something tells me that this year will be different.

Manly is also looking rather good. A top four team from what I've seen. [Let's hope that Tommy Turbo has an injury free season - we need him for Origin]

Although I'm a West Tigers fan, I'm really hoping that the Eagles will spank Parra. Wipe that smug look from Bitchell Poses face.
Snigger

Tryhard

Juniors
I'm not a Manly supporter but you don't have to be to be peeved at that last forward pass decision. Great the NRL have admitted the mistake and issue, but I don't think the second ref would stop these bad decisions, I THINK THE CAPTAINS CHALLENGE SHOULD BE ALLOWED FOR THIS. I ALSO THINK THERE SHOULD BE TWO CHALLENGES ALLOWED. JUST MY OPINION!

Legion

Juniors
I'm not a Manly supporter but you don't have to be to be peeved at that last forward pass decision. Great the NRL have admitted the mistake and issue, but I don't think the second ref would stop these bad decisions, I THINK THE CAPTAINS CHALLENGE SHOULD BE ALLOWED FOR THIS. I ALSO THINK THERE SHOULD BE TWO CHALLENGES ALLOWED. JUST MY OPINION!
Didn't see the game but just watched the replay; what a farce. They were robbed of a win.
The ball clearly went backwards before slightly floating forward. The touch judge was right in line with the play.

I've been saying all along; the touch judges are totally useless. It's their job to assist the ref but half of them can't even raise their flag when a player touches the sideline.

Back in the day touch judges often raised their flag then ran to the ref to report an infringement. Can't even remember the last time I've seen that.
If they did their actual job, there would never have been a call for two refs in the first place.

Agree; if we can see that it was not a forward pass then why can't the video ref adjudicate on them? Even Annesley could see that it was not a forward pass.
It's crap like this that ruins a game.
One captains challenge per half.

footy75

Bench
What a win...one for the ages...

oh another touch judge f**ks it all up...wots new.