What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Don’t think Wayne would be at the dragons

Apparently we can’t pay McMoron out (which is a total lie) so how can we afford Wayne.

davi

Juniors
Wayne Bennett > Dragons coach within weeks on a three year deal

Shaun Wane > Dogs coach

Mary and Pay > Centrelink

It was reported Paul McGregor is quite wealthy after selling his chemical cleaning products business. He wouldn't need to go on Centrelink and does the job for the love it and doesn't need the impressive salary that comes with it, it was reported.

davi

Juniors

Weedler warning but to be honest, this pickup makes way too much sense for the Titans to be untrue. It's about time they made a good signing.

Apparently the Corey Thompson deal is now dead at the moment as Michael Maguire is filthy after the loss to the Titans. He has now gone cold on the deal and isn't prepared to relinquish Thompson at the moment.

Vee

First Grade
On 7news tonight, David Fifita has told the Broncos he will sign a 1yr deal with them to come in to step with the end of his current management deal.

davi

Juniors
It was reported in the Courier Mail that Ben Hunt could be linked to the Titans next year............but there's a catch. He wouldn't be playing half back for them, he would be playing hooker.

I'm not sure how genuine it would be though. Hunt is on a massive pay packet at the Dragons considering the Titans have some players they wouldn't mind offloading it would have to be a pretty large buyout from the Dragons for the Titans to be interested.

Dragons are already reluctant to firing Paul McGregor and paying out his contract. I'm not sure how they would feel about giving out large sums of money to get Hunt and possibly Corey Norman off the books.

>zuzu<

Juniors
It was reported in the Courier Mail that Ben Hunt could be linked to the Titans next year............but there's a catch. He wouldn't be playing half back for them, he would be playing hooker.

I'm not sure how genuine it would be though. Hunt is on a massive pay packet at the Dragons considering the Titans have some players they wouldn't mind offloading it would have to be a pretty large buyout from the Dragons for the Titans to be interested.

Dragons are already reluctant to firing Paul McGregor and paying out his contract. I'm not sure how they would feel about giving out large sums of money to get Hunt and possibly Corey Norman off the books.
Would be interesting - as this leaves Peats in no mans land.

I actually think Peats still has a lot to offer - I tend to find that greener pastures can quite often bring out the best (or at the very least, a much better) version of a player.

betcats

Referee
Would be interesting - as this leaves Peats in no mans land.

I actually think Peats still has a lot to offer - I tend to find that greener pastures can quite often bring out the best (or at the very least, a much better) version of a player.

Best thing ive ever seen Peats do was that dance in the Parra locker room. If he didnt have that he'd have no highlights.

betcats

Referee

If they move on Hunt and/or Corey that will be the boards excuse to keep Mary.