What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 v Dogs

getsmarty

Immortal
I don’t want the spoon in our cabinet ever. Missing the finals should be enough to see the bloke gone. I can’t see a scenario where he is gone before season’s end nor do I see one where he sees out his contract. I think they will persist with him for 2020, he will be terminated Jan 1 where he’ll be given some token role where they only have to pay half of 2021. If I’m wrong I’ll never have been so happy to be wrong.

Agree re the spoon...that is why he needs to go now...( the only thing mcgregor would be capable of winning is the spoon ).If we lose the next few he will be gone...Otherwise he will be here until the end of 21....short term pain for long term gain....we lose the next 2 or 3 ...new coach...eventually new team and attitude....

SAP58

Juniors
I cant watch a Dragons game these days without having a beer, if I don't my blood pressure goes through the roof and I start throwing things at the TV and the dog hides under the house. I either blame the coach for his selections and dishing up our attack which is pedestrian at best and no enthusiasm in attack. I dont care what they say the players don't respect him or his coaching methods anymore or I should admit I have a problem or both. Anyway I will be opening my first at 4pm ! Really hope Clune has a great game. Go the mighties !

jeffdragon

Bench
If the players aren't playing for mary the dogs will get to 30.
I wonder what things will go wrong for us in the game.
The list is as long as our arm.

Gareth67

First Grade
“ I had a dream . . . “
And in this dream the Dragons only just got over the top of the Bulldogs .
The end result being that the maestros job had been saved for the time being , as it will continue to be the case each occasion the Dragons come up with a win this season .

Approximately 4 - 6 wins this year is my prediction.

I would like to see the Dragons play some decent footy , but unfortunately they simply don’t have it in them any longer . How sad .

getsmarty

Immortal
clunea-2020_p_0479.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Updated
Late mail: Round 4 v Bulldogs
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 8 Jun 2020, 03:05 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 4 clash against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Bankwest Stadium on Monday, June 8.

Tyrell Fuimaono and Jacob Host join Matt Dufty and Jackson Ford as the players to drop out of Tuesday’s initial 21-man squad.

In a lesson in perseverance, 24-year-old local Albion Park-Oak Flats Eagles junior Adam Clune will make his NRL debut at halfback.

Clune's maiden first grade game, having been attached with the Dragons since 2011 upon representing the Illawarra Steelers in the Harold Matthews, will coincide with his 100th senior game for the Red V (45 games for Under-20s, 54 games for Canterbury Cup NSW).

Soon to be Dragons player #233, Clune's inclusion sees Corey Norman shift to fullback at the expense of Matt Dufty, while Josh Kerr has been named to start in the front row for the first time.

remote.axd

Dufty is joined in the reserves by Tyrell Fuimaono, while Korbin Sims drops out of the 21 altogether. Veteran duo Trent Merrin and Issac Luke are the new faces included on the interchange.

Ben Hunt – in his first game at five-eighth since 2013 – will play his 50th game for the Dragons.

NRL squad for Round 4 v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs:
1. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Brayden Wiliame – sponsored by Nutrition Station
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by TripADeal
6. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by Fox Property
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX

Interchange:
14. Trent Merrin – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
15. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by SMAI
16. Issac Luke – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual
17. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/06/08/nrl-team-announcement-round-4-v-bulldogs/

Where the F@&k is Tyrell Fui in the 17.
One of our best first two games then gets shafted to the McGregor mandatory 5 minutes off the bench in game 3 and now out u go.
He is the style of player we need with the new rules.
Idiots making decisions.

Dorsai

Juniors
Here we are again in this shite strip. So much for the Red V. If they have to sit at the bottom of the table, they may as well sit with this losers strip.

ffs why? May as well turn it off now.

Dragsters

First Grade
Here we are again in this shite strip. So much for the Red V. If they have to sit at the bottom of the table, they may as well sit with this losers strip.

ffs why? May as well turn it off now.

As much as I dislike strip, I'm glad they're not in the big red V...

Belta

Juniors
I cant watch a Dragons game these days without having a beer, if I don't my blood pressure goes through the roof and I start throwing things at the TV and the dog hides under the house. I either blame the coach for his selections and dishing up our attack which is pedestrian at best and no enthusiasm in attack. I dont care what they say the players don't respect him or his coaching methods anymore or I should admit I have a problem or both. Anyway I will be opening my first at 4pm ! Really hope Clune has a great game. Go the mighties !

This is me. Its a hell of a lot to ask I know but I really hope Clune is the answer to us playing some resemblance of attacking football. We are so far behind the top teams at the moment it’s not funny

Latest posts