What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Titans @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Titans v Wests Tigers

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The unknown

Juniors
I’ve noticed Nofo and BJ have come out on Instagram blaming referees for that loss. I respect that they seem to care a lot but it’s a pretty shit attitude to have when we had 2 try leads at 2 different parts of the game and blew them both, against the weakest team in the comp

super_coach

First Grade
During the lockdown my interest in the NRL dropped right off, guess I found other things to do. Anyway since the restart nothing really has changed. Okay the novelty of the new rules and the one ref caught my interest, but it is very hard to get interested when your team is just making up the numbers once again. Be nice to have a team that could put a winning streak together, even two in a row would be nice.

Anyway next week the Raiders, not even going near Cambo even if they let ticketed members in the joint. Iam hoisting the white flag for a month or two. It’s not he loss, it’s the total lack of intensity and ticker that they continue to show. I guess these players get the same crazy money if they win or lose, not like the old days when you got your sign on money plus money for a win and F ALl for a loss

gordsy

Juniors
I'm surprised that Jennings wasn't charged for loitering. A couple of the Tigers could also be charged with Fraud - Impersonating a First Grader.
Benji for sure, 15 years into a career and you still tackle like a scared five year old girl. Seriously...

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Only saw the first half as KAYO went off line, tried finding the live scores and couldn't believe they threw away a handy lead to go down late in the game, what is it when it's Us V Titans?.

Tigerm

First Grade
Only saw the first half as KAYO went off line, tried finding the live scores and couldn't believe they threw away a handy lead to go down late in the game, what is it when it's Us V Titans?.
We tend to suck, when we play them.

Wizardman

First Grade
I’ve noticed Nofo and BJ have come out on Instagram blaming referees for that loss. I respect that they seem to care a lot but it’s a pretty shit attitude to have when we had 2 try leads at 2 different parts of the game and blew them both, against the weakest team in the comp
Refs did not cost us tonight in any way.

Pezz70

Juniors
They wouldn’t intimidate the local girl guides brigade. Twal would get a game at other clubs though Josh, I don’t know. Probably suffer the same fate as Ava Seumanufagai
Have a look at the stats! Both Aloia and Twal would be part of most starting 17’s you have to be a bit objective and not let the shit in the rest of the side get you down to a point where you’re bagging the only two blokes that have a crack

Fordy20

Juniors
Hard not to blame the refs when you get belted in the penalty and 6 again counts. 2 of their blokes were cited by the MRC, despite not being penalised whereas the two of our blokes who were penalised and put on report apparently don't have a case to answer.

The problem is, the team needs to be good enough to grind out a win even when the officials have it in for us, especially against bottom tier teams like the Titans.