What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Worse Off Mcgregor or Seibold

Dragons 09

Juniors
Silly question, of course our impostor is worse off, he has us to put up with;)

Besides, Seibold is a f**ken rock star, anyone who can f**k the donkeys and their 2 headed supporters over like he is, deserves a knighthood in my opinion.....he's going great!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sorry a joke that went awfully wrong :(
images

piesplusreturns

Juniors
It really gives me the shuts that after one Broncos loss we get headlines like on Fox Sports: "Forget injuries, suspensions and the pokies — the Broncos are rotten to the core" and 'Something very wrong': Legends expose big Broncos problem".

Yet after seven years of garbage from McGregor, until only very recently, you'd have to go to maybe some typo-riddled article on the Roar to see something critical of supercoach and/or the club.

Kim Jong Un and North Korea would be looking on in absolute amazement at how they have gotten away with it.

Last edited:

SaintPauli

Juniors
The new rules don't suit structured coaches. Bye bye Mary and Seibold.
These dont know how to coach what you see of front of you.

Better coaches such as Bellamy and Robinson and Stuart change their team adaptation very quickly and successfully. Mealbourne being a great example from last week to this week.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I guess Mcgregor as he only has 2 years left on his contract compared to Seibold another 4!!! FMD...59-0!! what would we be doing w that result !! I guess we will know in 3 weeks when we play the Roosters,,,
Agreed. We better brace ourselves. We are fast approaching a scoreline like that against us.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I struggle to understand Seibold with his raspy voice, so know wonder the Broncos aren’t listening.
Even with that situation, he’s better than our Peanut coach whom nobody can tolerate the BS & excuses coming out of his trap. The cone of silence needs to be installed to Mary.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
There is a podcast I listen to called 5th and last and it is done by two guys who know their footy. They played for Canberra I think in the lower grades or Penrith and I think are both now coaching if not 1 is. Anyway, I remember them saying that they went to a coaching clinic or something like that with Siebold when they started out and he was a standout. He stood out from the rest and they knew he would make it to the NRL one day more or less. For these guys to give him a wrap who seem to know their stuff he must be ok. I recommend the podcast as it is pretty in depth. Only thing is one of the dudes drools over Storm as he is a huge fan of Bellamy. The other dude is a Titan supporter.

As for Mary, he is living the dream. Imagine doing a job terribly and not meeting the empoyer's targets at the end of the year, and still getting paid massive dollars for it. How good is that. Siebold on the other hand won't have the luxury of too many years of bad results and will be gone. If this and next year are bad he will get shafted. That is less than half of Mary tenure as coach.

BLM01

First Grade
Siebold has it all over Mary..but he is worse off as Mary lives in the Gong...heaps better than Bristown

BennyV

Referee
Seibold is far worse off. The Broncos as a club won’t put up with poor performance for long, he’ll be out on his ass soon.

Mary, on the other hand, just needs to buy his mate Andy a beer and all will be forgiven. He’s also on significantly more than Seibold.

TruSaint

Referee
Should the Broncos sack him, they dont have to pay out his full contract.

NRL.com understands the Broncos, at the time of drawing up the contract, had a performance-based termination clause inserted into Seibold's deal with an agreed pay-out.

It is understood if the Broncos decided to pull the trigger, the club would not have to pay Seibold the remainder of his deal – but at least 12 months' salary.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/26/the-get-out-clause-in-seibolds-broncos-contract/

BLM01

First Grade
Should the Broncos sack him, they dont have to pay out his full contract.

NRL.com understands the Broncos, at the time of drawing up the contract, had a performance-based termination clause inserted into Seibold's deal with an agreed pay-out.

It is understood if the Broncos decided to pull the trigger, the club would not have to pay Seibold the remainder of his deal – but at least 12 months' salary.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/26/the-get-out-clause-in-seibolds-broncos-contract/
Geez this is getting media legs..1 year and 4 games into a new coach at the club
Meanwhile back at the Dragons 6 years moving into Year 7...tick tock..tick..tock
5th longest current coach serving at the same club in the NRL ...o_O

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
Geez this is getting media legs..1 year and 4 games into a new coach at the club
Meanwhile back at the Dragons 6 years moving into Year 7...tick tock..tick..tock
5th longest current coach serving at the same club in the NRL ...o_O

You are correct. He's under the pump and rightly so.
At least they had a performance clause in their deal. Unlike the "meal deal" we signed off on.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The Broncs have a better side, and better run off the field too. They are massively underperforming. We were actually going okay pre corona, lost all the games but were competitive in both of them. That Warriors performance was an all time low though.

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors
The Broncs have a better side, and better run off the field too. They are massively underperforming. We were actually going okay pre corona, lost all the games but were competitive in both of them. That Warriors performance was an all time low though.

Both of them? Ive never heard 6 years described in that way. Going ok pre Corona?

Latest posts